Wondering if anyone could give me some tips

busterblut

WiiChat Member
Sep 12, 2007
Hey everyone,

I have a few questions. I played against a few people online and for the most part got whooped. The problem I have is being able to follow the ball on defense. It seems like you need superhuman speed to be able to follow the ball and act (whether it be tackle or steal). My opponents always seem to have their players in the right place at the right time. How do they do this so fast? Also when I am passing (lobbing or regular) I get it stolen a lot. How can I prevent this? I can never seem to steal it as fast as my opponent because my players need to chase (referring back to my first question: my players need to chase because they are not in the right place). In one match, my opponent would shoot with his captain from the bottom corner, have it deflected right into his Hammer bros. hands which he shot immediatly. Is Hammer Bros. being there luck or skill on his part?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.:smilewinkgrin:

Buster

i used to have the same problem, try changing your characters to those who have better passing statisics so your ball movement ill be faster therefor making it even harder for your opponent to follow and steal

Back