Wondering if wii games are all rail?

Sidhucer

WiiChat Member
Apr 29, 2007
Hey, I just wanted to ask a question on whether all wii shooters are rail games. I am kind of hoping there are not cause this will suck. If anyone out there can tell me whether they are and give me a list it be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

currently there is only one rail game which I can think of coming to the wii - and that is Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, most wii shooters use use the joystick on the nunchuck to move and turn, (I know red steel does...and so does all the other ones current out (someone correct me if I am wrong.))

Last edited:
That would be so funny Dragon Quest and Resident Evil: UC are the only on-rail we know of but rumors of Time Splinters compilation and Virtua Cop 3 are everywhere

WiiZero said:
That would be so funny Dragon Quest and Resident Evil: UC are the only on-rail we know of but rumors of Time Splinters compilation and Virtua Cop 3 are everywhere

dragon Quest isn't on rails...it is a RPG with first person shooter-esc battles.

Also I am glad I was

WiiZero said:

I didn't know Dragon Quest was on rails...

Also I am glad I was right about the games which are currently out.

Last edited:
Back