Woolworths

Audioillity

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2006
so after hearing around this board that Woolworths wasn't getting any.

i found this to me untrue. my store got about 47 in if i heard the guy right (i was number 45)

edit.

i got it at 8:40 this morning

I thought woolworths went out of business a few years back. They did by me. Cool to know they are still around and growing wii's :) Congrats to you

Woolworths is a UK department store, is it not? There was one in the town near where I grew up, but disappeared a looooong time ago.

Woolworths have gone on record saying that they didn't get all the stock they had expected for 8th Dec, however they still expect to fulfill all pre-orders by tuesday/wednesday next week. So it can't be that bad.

I got mine today from my local woolworths and I only pre-ordered in November.

I ordered 6 days ago (yes late i know), and got it from Guernsey Branch

I got mine delivered this mornin at 9am from woolworths.
Ordered it online 15th November. Still waiting on the extra wii remote that I ordered though, they said the accessories have been delayed but will be with me before christmas...

I went to my local Woolworths today to buy Zelda, the woman at the counter said I was lucky i got there when I did... They only recieved 6 copies of Zelda and 1 copy of every other game last night... Apparently a German shipment truck got delayed in transit lol!

Well I preordered mine from ol' Woolies, and due to some delivery strike with the delivery dudes who are meant to be shipping the Wii's to my local Woolworths, I didn't get it today. Though might I add they said I will get it either on Monday or Tuesday :)

Back