Wooohoooo!

UKResist

Gabba 4 Life
Nov 21, 2006
linc UK
Just sold my Wii on ebay 2 buy an xbox, i prob end up sellin that in 3months time.

Well now i got rid of that i dnt think i need to be on here anymore.

I have a ds but people dont talk much about them do they.

Do i regret selling the wii, well i'll let you no in a few months time or mayby in a few days time.

Why did i sale my wii, coz im not a Nooby console Fan boy, and atm the games out are Not my style, 360 is my source to feed me the fps games Woohoooo. I still come round and see wot all is happening

Arrr not this again we don't care if you are leaving seriously we are not going to write something about it on myspace....this happened last year arr so annoying

Quite a lot of people do talk about DS's but the fact this is called WII Chat, leads me to think that people are more likely to talk about the Wii? Not too sure though, maybe you should find a DS forum? Or go to the DS section of this forum, but personly I don't think anyone wants you here saying how your happy you sold your Wii, when some people don't even have one.

hey, doesnt that mean you should take the Wii Friend Code off?

which.. is your sig? :/ yes, what a nice avatar.

and you're probably gonna regret it. why didnt you just buy an xbox 360?

oii.. when you're gonna play xbox.. your gonna move the controllers like they are the Wiimote&Nunchuck.

Sam_Harris said:
Arrr not this again we don't care if you are leaving seriously we are not going to write something about it on myspace....this happened last year arr so annoying

Exactly! no one cares what you think, do or say. Wii owns you gave it a max of 5 months since launch you messed up you will be un happy. No need to try to get attention on WIICHAT!

kitty_shirt.gif

Back