woot

Congrats and welcome to the site :D

You own a 360 so I doubt youre buying it for games like WiiSports and such. Since you're new to Wii it's obvious you've yet to own MADWORLD. I definatly suggest it for purchase since it's the best Wii game so far.

Have fun! :D

Last edited:
thats one of the games i plan on buying!

that RE4 and maybe CoD WaW for the online play

i love anything gory and over the top!

RE4 is definately best played on the Wii. I had it for my PS2 but bought it for the Wii a few years later and it was ten times more fun. You're getting a Wii at a good time. A lot of "hardcore" games are finally releasing. If you like those arcade on-rails fps games the best one to get is House of the Dead: Overkill. And if you want a FPS but with a great story get Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, an oldie-but-a-goody so you can pick this one up cheap. It isn't as enemy-filled as most FPS games but probably the best FPS on the Wii so far. But it'll challenge your brain on a few parts. Lets see, a few other good ones are No More Heroes (If you like a game with a badass main character), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess if your feeling up to a big adventure game, and the Conduit is set for this year. Probably the most badass FPS on the Wii.

Also lets not forget the Virtual Console where you can download games from the NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Turbo Graphix, Commadore 64, and N64.

Just trying to suggest some good games for someone new to the console :D

Welcome to the forums.

There are still people without Wiis?! Haha. As the others have suggested games I will too.. Firstly I'd buy Mario Kart and then Wario Ware, they're both immense.

Back