Word of warning: Medal Of Honor Vanguard

Silent-Sniper

↑ Awesome ↑
Nov 20, 2006
Warrington - UK
This game is awful, there are 4 missions, the first 3 have 5 objectives, the last one has 2.

The controlls are great, the parachuting is a waste of time as you can barly go anywhere so do not fall for what all the reviewers are saying, this game is a waste of money and can barly be called a game, for 40 quid you would expect at least 20 missions.

Silent-Sniper said:
This game is awful, there are 4 missions, the first 3 have 5 objectives, the last one has 2.

The controlls are great, the parachuting is a waste of time as you can barly go anywhere so do not fall for what all the reviewers are saying, this game is a waste of money and can barly be called a game, for 40 quid you would expect at least 20 missions.

Thats a damn shame.. whats medal of honor come too. But in the Playstation days that game rocked, but it needs to evolve, and find a way to be better than call of duty, sorry you spent your quid. Least your doing the right thing and warning people before they do the same.

I heard this for other consoles... its a shame because the MOH series really rocked.. then call of duty came and took the slack... stick with them i think

Going to take it back this week and Get Eledees when it comes out.

Oh also I reccomend Tiger Woods and Heatseeker.

I hate golf games but on the Wii it rocks.

Yes, Tiger Woods is an exceptional game. I also highly reccommend it. Especially to golf fans and players. If you were gonna get MoH and now have changed your mind, try Tiger Woods!

I think part of the problem is the developers lack of listening to us. the consumer.. low sales should result in them changing things. but apparently they don't care. I've heard some good things about tw golf on wii. But wii golf pissed me off to much. lol. i'll stick with rayman.

I beat MoH:V. I thought it was awesome- alot better than Call of Duty 3. Yes its short, but saying 4 missions makes it sound shorter, its about 7 hours or so on Normal mode, seemed about as long as CoD3, plus there is multiplayer. Basically its very simular to CoD3 so if you like that then you would definatly like MoH:V.

Also, I love the parachuting, you can control where your going quite well and land on rooftops or enemy towers then take them out from the back.

Silent-Sniper said:

thats why the reviewers say "dont look at the score before you read the review " like if you look at the score and leave it at that then you wont know why they game the game a good score... if you read the review then you will know what your getting. like it will tell you what the good things about the game are and also the bad things.

miiplaywii said:
I beat MoH:V. I thought it was awesome- alot better than Call of Duty 3. Yes its short, but saying 4 missions makes it sound shorter, its about 7 hours or so on Normal mode, seemed about as long as CoD3, plus there is multiplayer. Basically its very simular to CoD3 so if you like that then you would definatly like MoH:V.

Also, I love the parachuting, you can control where your going quite well and land on rooftops or enemy towers then take them out from the back.

What is the multiplayer like? is it split screen and just like the other MOH games?

As long as a game is good I don't care how long it is. Warioworld on the cube was short and... well, it annoyed the hell outta me... bad example.

im trading Moh for Tiger Woods today, Moh is just Cod with crappy multplayer options but the graphics and lighting is nice

miiplaywii said:
Yes its short, but saying 4 missions makes it sound shorter, its about 7 hours or so on Normal mode, seemed about as long as CoD3, plus there is multiplayer.

7 Hours of game play? are you kidding me? I've played 20 hours on Godfather and only done about 5%, 20 hours on Tiger Woods and there's still more play and 20 hours on Zelda and thats not complete. If I'm paying 40 quid for a game then I'd want it to last for a few months and not a weekend :crazy:

Back