Working on a project (I won't be around as often)

Wow sry u people saying this thread is a waste are pretty gay, Nfanboy has clearly been here a while and just letting you people know hes gonna be away for abit, if u think its a waste of a thread why are you replying?...

My project will be announced September 11 or sooner! I might not be where I want to be in my project by that time, but I know you want to know.

K well so far you've been online like all the time.. I was online yesterday from like 4-5ish till late and you were online like almost the whole time.. now you're on again right now.. so.. I think this thread was pretty unneeded

paintba||er said:

Ummm....you are going to steal a plane and crash it into some government building?

LOL, I was thinking something like that.
I bet his project is to get this pointless thread to get as many replies as possible for no reason.
Well then, I'M IN.

Mongrol said:
Wow sry u people saying this thread is a waste are pretty gay, Nfanboy has clearly been here a while and just letting you people know hes gonna be away for abit, if u think its a waste of a thread why are you replying?...

Wow sry u choose to not type fully and insult people about their sexuality when you have no idea.

Lots of things are happening on september 11th this year, barcelona are openning a new train route I beleive also.

I'm announcing my project September 5th or sooner.

Nothing to relate to my past date, just that I can announce it sooner. As I am getting it done faster.

If this project blows...I will have to rip off your head and feed to the mongooses... just a warning...

nic7 said:
If this project blows...I will have to rip off your head and feed to the mongooses... just a warning...

^^ I am with this guy ^^

If it has sticks in it then I am not bothered..

Hopefully it will be good the way your talking about it

OK. I'll tell Monday. I'm helping my sibling move into college this weekend, so when I get back on Monday I'll tell what my project is.

Back