Working Wii Kiosk!

I hope that's a long cord. Imagine being the poor schmo playing tennis that keeps wacking himself in the forehead because the tether won't let him serve.

Where exactly is this? I want to go :O What city? (I live in Florida :O)

Nope, no cords.. The customers have to get it from an employee and leave behind their car keys or driver's license.

God if I saw that in a store, I would probably hold it up and steal it. :p
Haha, jk, but that's so cool.

yes

i am so excited!!!! Now will come the waves of replies stating what stores have them up. I will go and check my local EB games, TRU, Wallmart, Bestbuy, Circuit city, ect.. after my next class is over. I am hoping that they have one somewhere , ill have to play it all weekend!!! I cant wait to see if they have one. Maybee ill try to find there phone number and call them right now.

hey

just wanted to let you know that the wiimote is not on a cord, if you read the story, and previous posts it is stated that you need to give the game clerk your keys or license to use the wiimote.

dbinder1987 said:
just wanted to let you know that the wiimote is not on a cord, if you read the story, and previous posts it is stated that you need to give the game clerk your keys or license to use the wiimote.
LOL. I never thought of them doing it like that.

Kamicryze said:
Nope, no cords.. The customers have to get it from an employee and leave behind their car keys or driver's license.

Tahts Actually Very Smart! I Would've Thought Like "Security Guards For Nintendo" Or SOmething Like That:aureola:

I'm going to my gamestop today to update my wii-preorder, I'm fully paying everything off. Maybe they'll have it. I'll bring my camera. xD

Back