World Cup 2006 discussion

No! Argentina was eliminated! but only for penaltys... Argentina really played better than Germany and they didn't win because Crespo hurted and his substitute wasn't good enough

France vs Portugal in the Semi-Finals.

I'm surprised. I thought Brazil and Argentina would reach at least the semi-finals. Well, the Germany vs. Argentina match was very close, but I really though Brazil would beat France. Looks like we'll get a European champion this year then...

Come on Portugal! :D

I think the Germans will probably go on to win, although Italy have to be favourites dont they?

Im surprised like im sure a lot of people are with France doing so well. Before the tournament they were 14/1 on to win the cup...wish i'd put a little £ on them :(

I don't want Germany to win the dissapointment of England going out because of that bastard C. Ronaldo was strong but if Germany win it will be to much to take :(

ok ok, Germany vs. Argentina was a bad match for Germany. Where was Klose???? The goal was from him but anyway, he has played bad!!!!!!! And Podolski slept.^^

I don't care how bad Germany played all I care about is they don't win as I hate Germans being English I want to see them fail at everything Goddamit

Back