World Of Warcraft

Sep 24, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
4815-7837-6805-1378
Well, some of you might have noticed that i was not on the forum for a while, well there is a reason for that. I have been captured by World of warcraft. My friend has made me try it, and i was like WoW!!!! lol..anyways i find it to be a great MMORPG and i was wondering how many of you actually play it?

I've allwasy wanted to play it but I don't like the thought of paying monthly and I have a crappy computer...so...

you can just go on google and put private server and just Join...well..see my friend and i are actually making our own server..of course it is not free for us..cause we still have to pay Blizzard..but anyone that goes on it it's free...if ever you want to Join..tell me...we're kinda looking for people.

...ooo nerdy games:lol:
No offense...accually i play runescape so...how do i join your WOW server?

do i also need the game
and is it free on your server

Never played it think it's kind werid. not for me i rather play my wii or ds. way better

WoW is a great game! but I don't play it since with 15 dollars a month in 2 years you could that equals to around $360? Pretty expensive.....Right now I am planning to build my own computer when I get the money
Remember Private servers are illegal lol you have to download the whole WoW Client with some Ver. 3.1 or something like that

Well, some of you might have noticed that i was not on the forum for a while, well there is a reason for that. I have been captured by World of warcraft. My friend has made me try it, and i was like WoW!!!! lol..anyways i find it to be a great MMORPG and i was wondering how many of you actually play it?

just wait till you get to endgame >_< its like a drug. anddd then theres that upcoming northrend expansion with the new level limit

I did play it, but quit in March after playing for a couple months with the expansion content.

I had a 60 of every class (all different gender and race), and had my mage, warrior, priest, and shaman hit 70 before I got bored.

It's really not that expensive if you think about it. I didn't buy any new games in the two years I played it, so that ~$400 would have easily been spent on other games over those two years. I've spent about 2x that amount this year alone on Nintendo products, and the year isn't even done yet!:lol:

Yeah, eum...private server, our not illegal, cause Me and my friend still need to pay Blizzard for the server..anyways anyone that join near where i live will have to pay 2 dollars a month, however those who lives far away play for free, but donation are appreciated..

Back