Worms for Wii

Nintendo93

Playin' Zack & Wiki
Aug 17, 2007
Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada
Wii Online Code
5431-1607-7668-3461
August 30, 2007 - THQ has announced a new and exclusive online-enabled Wii instalment in the Worms franchise today, with Worms: A Space Oddity destined for Nintendo's console in 2008.

In addition to a fresh, Sci-Fi-inspired visual style, the game will debut on Wii with new environmental settings and even more customization options. Gesture-based controls, only possible with the Wii Remote of course, will also be included, bringing players closer to the action than ever before.

A blend of classic Worms game modes and re-invented single-player missions will be on offer, as well as multiplayer modes that include all-new party games. Casual players will be catered to as well, with on-screen hints, a redesigned interface and an in-game help system to be included.

Six planets, each with its own unique environments and global events, will play host to the worm warfare, and up to four players from all over the world will be able to battle against each other via online play.

http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/index.php?v=news&p=16720

It better not suck like Worms: Open Warfare for DS.

Very cool... sad part is, I'm sitting here hoping it'll be 2D, lol. I'm a big fan of the classic Worms games, not so much with the 3D versions that have come out.

I hope they get this one right, cause with online play, I'd def have a few friends I'd play against all the time.

im gonna continuies farting until i get banned, this website sucks, noone cares about it, so i can fart here as much as i want

Gay Farts said:
im gonna continuies farting until i get banned, this website sucks, noone cares about it, so i can fart here as much as i want
Be My Guest...About you might actually be someone that might save this site by making Mods realize that their Army Sucks..and they need more of them...so by all means continue..

Demon Slayer said:
Be My Guest...About you might actually be someone that might save this site by making Mods realize that their Army Sucks..and they need more of them...so by all means continue..
He's lucky I'm not a moderator. His IP address and all posts would be forwarded to the abuse department of his internet service provider faster than he could fart.

Nintendo93 said:
He's lucky I'm not a moderator. His IP address and all posts would be forwarded to the abuse department of his internet service provider faster than he could fart.
Except for the Ps3 destroyer thing, on your title, you have a great idea..lol...If i was a mod yeah people like him would be long gone by now

I'm gonna check this game out, I LOVED Worms Armageddon and Worms World Party. Those games were amazing and totally underrated. Everyone dismisses them as Tank Wars ripoffs but they have a lot more depth. I never gave Worms 3D a shot but it looked too complicated and got C level reviews on most sites.

I played one 3D worms game and it sucked. I bet many people would agree that the next one should be 2D.

mushroomedmario said:

I completely agree, when I was writing my original post, I held off on describing them using 3-D rendering but make it a 2-D game.

Never heard the term 2.5 before, but I guess that's what I get for being out of gaming for so long...:lol:

thedaini said:
Very cool... sad part is, I'm sitting here hoping it'll be 2D, lol. I'm a big fan of the classic Worms games, not so much with the 3D versions that have come out.

I hope they get this one right, cause with online play, I'd def have a few friends I'd play against all the time.

Then buy worms open warfare for DS 2d worms at its best IMO.

I made a thread on this a while back when it was first announced but thanks for the new infomation.

Repped.

Back