Worms or Destroy all humans?

wiiman14

Hello-Moto/Go Leafs Go!!!
May 26, 2007
At Wiichat
Hey guys I need some help,
I am deciding to get the new Worms game or Destroy all humans?
PS: Please don't start flaming about geting brawl, cause I am get it later.

I would get worms but that's because I am a worms fan. It's a great game to play with a group of people but probably not that great playing solo. I believe destroy all humans is more of a solo game. Though I don't know why your not getting brawl first but thats your choice.

wiiwii said:
I would get worms but that's because I am a worms fan. It's a great game to play with a group of people but probably not that great playing solo. I believe destroy all humans is more of a solo game. Though I don't know why your not getting brawl first but thats your choice.
The thing about the new worms game is that the graphix suck and you could hardley see the worms. Thanks for replying.

Please use the 'what should I buy next thread' in future.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Please use the 'what should I buy next thread' in future.
I know I know, but when you post their, it takes like a day to reply.

Foosoo said:
I would say get both if you can, because I am a fan of both series. But if I had to decide to get one, I would say worms, mostly for it's multiplayer.

Worms multi-player was cancelled.

I also get in the same situations on deciding what games to get... but I will say Destroy All Humans, I've been playing their games since the beginning, although I don't own the game yet, I would take my opinion lightly (don't really listen to me, in other words, do what you think, way in the con's and pro's of both games, atleast thats what I do).

actually, destroy all humans looks pretty damn fun, i'de pick that

I would say destroy all humans for it's better single player story.

Back