worried about future of wii

Wolf Form Link said:
I can see it now...using the wiimote as a lightsabre, and then pushing the nunchuck forward for force push, nunchuk toward you is force pull, shaking the nunchuck is force lightning and pulling the wii mote and nunchuk together is force choke omg i see a Star Wars: Battlefront 3 ONLINE
Or a Jedi Knight/Jedi Academy game. I still kind of find the lightsaber duels in Academy fun.

Jayman said:
I'm hoping that Lucas Arts would make something that would "fit" the wii-mote's capabilities...

It would be cool if they make a star wars for the wii... specially if you can be a jedi and accurately fight with a light saber :hand: ... unlike redsteel :mad2:

"hit the Giant Crab at its weak point for MASSIVE damage!! :arf: " LOL

Last edited:
Im not scared since I want over 8 games that are coming out next year plus thats not including Downloadable games, plus the onlince stuff will be getting started next year with Metriod, SuperSmash Mario Soccer and Animal Crossing.
So I think the Wii is doing good, its the PS3 that need to get some new games that are fun to play.

wii is the best. the dls that are capable on this system are amazing.

and the games are gonna keep being amazing. gamecube had some games that are gonna be great on wii.

They need some games with better graphics. So far only Red Steel and Zelda have in someway use the graphical powers of the Wii. The rest of the lineup is worest then Playstaion 2.

The Wii will eventually win the console war.

If you remember with the Game Cube, the reasons why it failed in the first place was because they decided to push it back due to the fact that it wasn't done and that Nintendo doesn't like to put out faulty products (unlike Microsoft).

The reasons why PS2, XBOX and XBOX 360 did so well is because their launches were all around the time of Christmas, and that is of course the consumer holiday. This is the time of the year when parents decide to encourage their spoiled brats to do terribly every year by buying them expensive toys, and when little Jimmy says, "Daddy... I know I've been a good little boy, and I have really been hoping that Santa will bring me an XBOX 360 for christmas..." Then Santa hops in his freakin' civic and goes on down to Walmart and dumps a hell of a lot of cash on Santa's little helper, and after some squabbling Santa receives his present for little Jimmy.

This year, is the year of the Wii.

I was in line for 18 hours next to a woman who was in line for the PS3 the previous night and after she saw the price tag said "*$%& That!" and the joined me in the line up for the Wii that next evening. I told her all about the Wii, and she seemed so much more exited about it than she was about the PS3, she even talked about playing it herself!

These are all positive things.

Also, on a developer's note, I don't think many of you will actually see the PS3 developers kit... And you should be glad that you never have to see it.

It is a nightmare, in fact, that's what I was dreaming about last night.

On the other hand. Wii, Wii is bliss.

Ciao.

theres not a problem. nintendo has some solid hits coming out nex year. PS3 may have MGS4 but that doest compare to what wii has. Nintendo will Conquer!

The PS3 and Wii are like night and day, they can coexist.
Edit: Night and day *lol* I didn't even realize, the PS3 is black (night) the Wii is Light (day)....yeah, I'm crazy!

I have both. I will get certain games for the eye candy and others for the control-candy (*lol* new term?). I am now trying to decide which platform to get Ultimate Alliance for. I think that since it wasn't really made for the Wii it may be better on PS3.

I want to start a thread about game experience on PS3 vs Wii, but I'm afraid to get flamed *laugh*

I can't wait until developers get 100% good at using the controllers for first person shooters, and then when they don't have to worry about figuring out the controls, they can concentrate on the graphics, that way the Wii graphics will go Hand-in-hand with the great gameplay.

Back