worried about my wii

chocolatefrosty

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
southington connecticut
Wii Online Code
0990-1409-7025-8054
jeez ive been hearing sooooo much about overheating wiis and artifacting lately, is there very common or what, i got my wii teh day after christmas, my connect 24 has been on and i have the cool station for it, the one with teh fan on the bottom with teh stand never had ne problems , its on the top of a desk in my room nice and flat and open, havent noticed ne thing, but some lines in games are jaggedy and stuff, i have an LCD tv tht supports edtv and have the new cables for better res., am i looking and worrying about this too much or should i be concerned and get it replaced, im not sure what to lok for too much

Don't worry about it. The Wiis have very few problems and overheating is very rare. But I would suggest throwing out the fan. The intercooler for the 360 has ****ed up quite a few of the 360s and I wouldn't be too surprised if the same thing happened with the Wii ones.

i think it may be too late though, im statring to notice the stupid pixels wheni pl ay the godfather, but i think my waranty is up, got it the day after christmas

i just looked at the manual ans saw tht its got a 1 year warranty. then i registered it as well so its warranteed for a lil more than a year, now when i call to get it repaired or replaced how do i prove to them its still under warranty?

Back