Worst/Best Stadium?

Warrior

WiiChat Member
Jun 11, 2007
Whats your favourite and most hated stadium in Mario strikers charged?

My favourite is probably the Classroom, closely followed by the vic, wastelands and the dump lol.

I HATE Thunder island though...:mad5:

What about you?

I love thunder Island and the underground, i hate the dump.

Yes the Underground too, and Kong Stadium, but I hate the Dump also

mine is favorite classroom thunder island and the place with the sand on the side that makes you slow down and my hated and the one that strikes you with a nice bolt of thunder down the spine and the dump

thunder island just is the most annoying one. i was playing online once, and drawing 3-3...i was about to pull off a great mega strike, (hit both orange bits) and at the very last second, some huge COW came and knocked me out the way! :mad:

I like thunter island as I'm a hyper takler, I smash off all the other teams playing and MMMEGASTRIKE. But I hate the electricity place and the place where it burns some of your characters at the start.

The levels where things can happen to your characters are the best, such as flying cows and fish in your face, electricity and fire, etc.

I really don't like the slower levels and the one thats just a plain pitch is a bit boring.

I really like The Vice (I know it's plain!) and am not keen at all on the Wastelands and the Dump - don't like how slidey they are. Doesn't suit my slick passing game ;).

I dislike the 'interesting' stages because i like being in control lol. And i just hate random stuff happening and messing you up - I.e Flying Cow or Tractor...

So I hate Thunder Island, Volcano One?, and the Dump. My favourite is probably the Vice because it looks nice and its bright. I will play on the Interesting stages i know funny stuff can happen, but like i said my pet hate is getting knocked off by stuff!

Back