worst crossovers ever....

cons p

WiiChat Member
Mar 16, 2009
what is your "worst" crossover? mortal kombat vs dc,freddy vs jason,g.i joe vs transformers or alf vs blade?although freddy vs jason was pretty horrible you should've picked alf vs blade, with all these new crossovers comming out what's next muppets vs mantis (a 90's show) with carl lumley as the wheelchaired scientist but by night, he's "Mantis"! look out here comes spidermantis ,i mean mantis:crazy:

Don't forget Justice League! I don't see what everyone saw in that show. It was a horrible crossover of every has-been super hero at the time.

Alien vs. Predator was great, but it's sequel was down right HORRIBLE!

man freddy vs jason was sweet the showdown at the end was awesome. I agree with justice league though its not cool at all.

Freddy VS Jason was awesome and scared the **** out of me. Mortal Kombat VS DC is awesome as well. But what the hell is G. I. Joe VS Transformers about. Transformers can just flick a finger and the G. I. Joe's are dead.

Freddy VS Jason was awesome and scared the **** out of me. Mortal Kombat VS DC is awesome as well. But what the hell is G. I. Joe VS Transformers about. Transformers can just flick a finger and the G. I. Joe's are dead.
Freddy vs. Jason scarred you? You must scare easy.

Freddy vs. Jason scarred you? You must scare easy.
Actually I don't. Freddy VS Jason came out a while ago. I was younger. Oh, but my best friend is really ****ed up. He's 14 and he gets scared of anything that has even the slightest bit of horror in it. It was funny as hell when he watched Goosebumps.

although the quality was total ****, I still totally love it in the worst way...."Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs Might Morphin Power Rangers".

It was pretty cool to see the two interact. It was cool in a sucky way, kind of like how Plan 9 From Outer Space is awesome for all the wrong reasons.

Freddy vs Jason was laughably terrible. I watched Alien VS Predator Requiem on BluRay and I have to say that it was the worst use of my PS3.

Back