Worst Day of my Life! - March 9th

Wii-Got-Wii

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
Wii Online Code
7481-0063-9618-2227
*GASP* Marsh 9th 2008? Worst day of your life? Thats right. I have been looking forward to this game for about half a year. I pre-ordered it about 2-3 weeks ago from a place called Geedom which is near my home and was very satisfied. The days passed quickly until today, March 9th. The hailed release date of Super Smash Bros.Brawl. The horridness of the day started when i went to pick up the game. I get to the store and realize it doesn't open until 2 hours from then. Not so bad, right? Two hours later i go back. Walk in all excited and say to the guy at the front desk "Its Brawl day today." with a smile on my face. I expected him to say something like "Oh that games sweet. Been looking forward to it?" or "Here's your game. Enjoy!" but no. He starts to talk to me in a slow, sad voice "Uhh...yeah about that...our truck didn't arrive because of the snow storm...but it will be here one of these days." My hopes were instantly crushed. Then i started thinking about how all my friends were in their warm homes, beating the crap out of each other and i got even more pissed off. I get home and call EBGames. A glimmer of hope shone in me...They had about 15 copies left! I run to my parents and tell them the good news. My hopes, again, were crushed. My parents said they were too 'tired' to drive me all the way to EBGames and that i would have to wait until sometime this week when i get it. But wait! There's MORE! I then remember that all this march break, my bratty cousins are coming over for a visit. Even if i do get Brawl they are going to horde it the whole march break. I know it may be just a game but if any of you know...having your hopes crushed is a *****.

Wii-Got-Wii said:
*GASP* Marsh 9th 2008? Worst day of your life? Thats right. I have been looking forward to this game for about half a year. I pre-ordered it about 2-3 weeks ago from a place called Geedom which is near my home and was very satisfied. The days passed quickly until today, March 9th. The hailed release date of Super Smash Bros.Brawl. The horridness of the day started when i went to pick up the game. I get to the store and realize it doesn't open until 2 hours from then. Not so bad, right? Two hours later i go back. Walk in all excited and say to the guy at the front desk "Its Brawl day today." with a smile on my face. I expected him to say something like "Oh that games sweet. Been looking forward to it?" or "Here's your game. Enjoy!" but no. He starts to talk to me in a slow, sad voice "Uhh...yeah about that...our truck didn't arrive because of the snow storm...but it will be here one of these days." My hopes were instantly crushed. Then i started thinking about how all my friends were in their warm homes, beating the crap out of each other and i got even more pissed off. I get home and call EBGames. A glimmer of hope shone in me...They had about 15 copies left! I run to my parents and tell them the good news. My hopes, again, were crushed. My parents said they were too 'tired' to drive me all the way to EBGames and that i would have to wait until sometime this week when i get it. But wait! There's MORE! I then remember that all this march break, my bratty cousins are coming over for a visit. Even if i do get Brawl they are going to horde it the whole march break. I know it may be just a game but if any of you know...having your hopes crushed is a *****.
thats the truth having your hopes crushed is a *****

Omg I'm so sorry, My parents won't let me go to GameStop till I finish my Math homework... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man....that must really suck....I'm not getting mine till four days from now, so I rented it at Blcokbuster. ^^'

this is why you don't make your parents take you to get games,you get other family who like the game also lol

Arch0n said:
Omg I'm so sorry, My parents won't let me go to GameStop till I finish my Math homework... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/Q
then do it dont post on here

If all your friends have it... get buddy-buddy with one of them for the next few days. Sleep over for a week straight if you have to...?

If that's the worst day of your life then...well....you're not doing too bad. :lol:

Hey, I have to wait 1~2 more days because I had to have mine shipped to my house!

Worst case scenario:
Tomorrow, they process my order
Turns out, they sold out
Wait
Get my copy

Worst-Medium case scenario:
Tomorrow, process my order
Day after, mail comes but I'm not at home
I have to freakin' wait, just because they need someone at home

Medium case scenario:
I get my copy tomorrow
I'm not at home, so I have to wait, just because they need someone at home

Medium-Best case scenario:
Tomorrow, they process my order
Day after, I get my copy

Best (and maybe the most probable) scenario:
They had 2 days to process my order... but it was on the weekends.
It comes to me through mail tomorrow.
Play!

Well I don't have any friends that are getting it. One of my friends is a casual gamer, another doesn't have the Wii, and the other... doesn't have a Wii.

I know one kid that got it, but he annoys the hell out of me.

So true...
Almost all my friends got it at the midnight releace and I can't get it because my mom thinks I "have more important things to think about."
No I don't...
Now I'm stuck at home working ahead on school projects.
Sometimes life sucks...

Back