Worst Ending Ever.

Sparx

WiiChat Survivor
Feb 9, 2008
Wii Online Code
7082-5155-7237-8142
I beat Zelda and I just lost interest in the entire game. FIrst of all, it wouldn't let me save so I had to go all the way back after the fight with Zant, whats up with that? Can't we save? And I don't get it when I killed Ganondorf, it showed Zant...

Like...Zant was such a cool enemy, but then when I fought him he was looking very weird and he started making noises, and when he was swining his blades at me it was just stupid...what a waste of time...

Anyone explain this to me?

Last edited:
What are those?

Please use spoiler tags;

These are spoiler tags

HTML:
[spoiler] Put your text between these tags. [/spoiler]

Ok there, now anyone answer my question?

I think that it wont let u save because
Midna is the twilight princess so without the normail midna you couldn't really play anymore.

True...but what about at the end when:

You kill Ganondorf, then Zant cracks his neck and Ganondorf dies? Wtf is that?

BTW- Im sending you a PM plz open it.

Maybe it will lead to a sequel?

It was awful because:

Zant was all cool acting and he was like better than Ganondorf then he turned out to be some crazy guy that makes monkey sounds and acts like he just smoked a whole bunch of pot. And the worst part is they wont let us save after, so I had to go all the way back to after Zant and do Hyrule Castle all over again.

I think the ending is because
Zant was working for ganondorf and Zant died.

So, thats like saying if a bee dies, the queen bee dies too.

hahaha kids say the darnest things!!

I think Zant is the coolest character to ever be introduced to Zelda. I mean, the dude was a magician that f**ks with your head!! Zant was WAAAY cooler than Ganondorf. I actually think Zant should have been the final boss.

Zant makes crazy noises cuz he is an INSANE magician. You didn't know that? And as far as I remember Zant killed Ganondorf because Ganondorf wanted to be king of both dimensions and Zant wasn't gonna have that S**T!!

Back