Worst Ending Ever.

Thats what I said in the my thread (Storyline and History of Hyrule Explained)

Sparx said:
OoT's ending was normal, what was so weird about it?

LOL! Read all the above posts. It was even weirder then, because WW, TP and Majora's Mask weren't released yet. So there were a sht load of questions.

I thought TP's ending was great, personally. And for the people confused about
Ganondorf seemingly "dying" when Zant snapped his own neck,
, I think it was because
Ganondorf had to store some of his strength in Zant when first banished to the Twilight Realm, because otherwise, he would have no means of rising up again. I suppose that this formed a sort of deep connection of sorts, and when Zant cut off that connection, Ganondorf didn't have the energy to maintain his current form. However, I have doubts as to whether or not Ganondorf is "dead"...it didn't really show anything concrete.

Dkw0101 said:
i think you have it wrong, kid link turns to majoras mask, TP is not sure of where, and windwaker is after link is an adult.

Kid Link does lead on to Majora's Mask but after that it leads on to Twilight Princess.

This is what the guide says about Zant:
Once in the Twilight king's enterauge, Zant was furious that Midna's father (the king) didn't appoint him to succeed. This resentment against the royal clan of the Twilight Kingdom grew until a malevolent spirit bestowed a magical power to Zant. He transformed Midna into an impish figure and began to force the kingdom to bend his-- and Ganondorf's -- will.

Question: Why did Zan't work for ganondorf?

Answer:
Zant thought he would be the leader of the twilight people. However, Midna took over instead, and in his fury, he turned to the gods for revenge, and found Ganon

I think the Legend of Zelda is a great series. The only sequence that's for sure is that Majora's Mask comes after OoT when Princess Zelda allows Link to live out his childhood that he had skipped in OoT. I really don't mind what other sequencial order the rest of the games are in because it can always be argued (if you like to rant about this go watch one of AVGN's youtube videos on the Zelda sequence). All I know is that Zelda is this shizz-dizzle.

Crazy Eyes said:
I think the Legend of Zelda is a great series. The only sequence that's for sure is that Majora's Mask comes after OoT when Princess Zelda allows Link to live out his childhood that he had skipped in OoT. I really don't mind what other sequencial order the rest of the games are in because it can always be argued (if you like to rant about this go watch one of AVGN's youtube videos on the Zelda sequence). All I know is that Zelda is this shizz-dizzle.
lol the nerds was awesome, 20 minutes of awesomeness.

i say twilight princess takes place after link wan an adult because of ganon being imprisoned in the twilight zone, i mean realm, twilight realm..

Yep, then WindWaker, then Phantom Hourglass, then Oracle Of Ages.

This is of course in Universe B, after OoT where they create 2 seperate universes.

pro gamer said:
Can't wait til they make a new one for wii.

I've heard rumors that the next Wii Zelda title has been in production for a year already, but I'm not entirely sure, so don't use me as a credible source on that. And I've heard it's built ground up for the Wii, so expect a Zelda title that utilizes the Wii's capability further than TP. :D

Koool! Thats gonna be fregen awesome!

Back