Worst game ending(all consoles)

Foosoo

Banned
Feb 24, 2008
Currently in England
What is the worst game ending you have ever seen while playing a game?
Mine has to be one of the silent hill games,
where at the end he wakes up and it's all a dream
I mean you can't get worse than that. What about everyone else?

Last edited:
Foosoo said:
What is the worst game ending you have ever seen while playing a game?
Mine has to be one of the silent hill games, where at the end he wakes up and it's all a dream, I mean you can't get worse than that. What about everyone else?

u might wanna put it in spoilers.

anyways mine is when

in smg, bowser wakes up with mario and peach and he just grunts, what does that supposed to mean? what happens to htem?

vashivihan said:
in smg, bowser wakes up with mario and peach and he just grunts, what does that supposed to mean? what happens to htem?

The whole story is that everything is reborn. At the end,
All of the luma sacrifice themselves to save the universe, and are reborn as new galaxies and planets and things. Anyways, they sacrifice themselves to rebuild the galaxy right as it's being destroyed, thus saving Mario (Or Luigi), Peach, and Bowser from meeting their demise. They awake on the newly created Mushroom Kingdom by all of the reborn Luma. Then, if you get 120 stars, you see the little luma that was with Mario, hiding behind a mushroom, indicating that he wasn't reborn, and is still alive.

Nookslave said:
The whole story is that everything is reborn. At the end,
All of the luma sacrifice themselves to save the universe, and are reborn as new galaxies and planets and things. Anyways, they sacrifice themselves to rebuild the galaxy right as it's being destroyed, thus saving Mario (Or Luigi), Peach, and Bowser from meeting their demise. They awake on the newly created Mushroom Kingdom by all of the reborn Luma. Then, if you get 120 stars, you see the little luma that was with Mario, hiding behind a mushroom, indicating that he wasn't reborn, and is still alive.

yeah but

why is bowser with mario and peach? shoudnt he be somewhere barren plotting his revenge?

vashivihan said:
yeah but

why is bowser with mario and peach? shoudnt he be somewhere barren plotting his revenge?

Well,
In the end of the game, where Bowser is on the exploding star, and Mario or Luigi and Peach are flying away, the star explodes, and the luma form the new universe. Bowser is just about to die, but lands safely on the new Mushroom Kingdom. Peach and Mario or Luigi fall back down to the planet for some reason or another, and there they are, all next to each other.

Why they are all so close is a bit of a stretch of the imagination, but still, you get the point. Everything is reborn.

halo 3
i mean the master cheif dies what kind of **** is that it shows a video then it shows the grave with everyones name and the mastercheifs code written on the grave what kind of death is that

alexbel said:
halo 3
i mean the master cheif dies what kind of **** is that it shows a video then it shows the grave with everyones name and the mastercheifs code written on the grave what kind of death is that

If you watched until after the credits, he doesn't die. He's floating around in space in a wrecked ship with Cortana. You can bet a million dollars Bungie will make Halo 4: The Quest for More Money.

MOH Allied Assault (on PC). Loved the game but when I completed the last stage all it said was 'The End'. No nice montages or cinematics just a black screen with 'The End'. It was probably the worst game ending that i had encountered since the 8bit days.

I have to say
the end of ghost squad mission 2, when you save the president he gives you a high 5, ok thats cool but where my damn money

Mine would be in Metroid Prime 3:
I am not much for cliffhangers, and this one was pretty bad. We know Prime is a trilogy, but I want more Metroid and I just don't know if we will see more or not

Back