worst game ever

l7cx1Cl said:
za lord of the ring games were g%d

Yeah they were great. Me and my brother spent weeks playing the co-op mode on LoTR: The Two Towers for PS2.

Another good movie game was the Spiderman PS2 games

Brady280 said:
I always thought sneak king looked fun :lol: but one of the worst games is Land before time racing.

never buy a game from a franchise that has more than 10 movies.

Never buy a game that has come out from a movie, I am yet to see one game I've enjoyed.

Apparently Superman 64 was named worst video game ever. I really wanna buy it now.

massi4h said:
Never buy a game that has come out from a movie, I am yet to see one game I've enjoyed.

Apparently Superman 64 was named worst video game ever. I really wanna buy it now.

No, not all movie games suck. For instance, Goldeneye 007 was rated one of the best games of all time

Oh yeah I completely forgot, that's one of my favourite games.

OK then, any movie non-FPS? lol

Oh yeah and I know I'm right about this one: any team sport game like FIFA and the rugby games suck.

massi4h said:
Oh yeah I completely forgot, that's one of my favourite games.

OK then, any movie non-FPS? lol

Oh yeah and I know I'm right about this one: any team sport game like FIFA and the rugby games suck.

Yes, I hate football games (or as Americans would say "soccer"). They just change it slightly and release it as a new game 3 times a year.

The Lord of the Rings games were great.

Yeah I know what you mean.

I didn't like the LOTR games, well I generally don't like any games where there's no multiplayer or the SP can be done by an 8 year who doesn't even know how to play video games. Just my opinions.

massi4h said:
Yeah I know what you mean.

I didn't like the LOTR games, well I generally don't like any games where there's no multiplayer or the SP can be done by an 8 year who doesn't even know how to play video games. Just my opinions.

No multiplayer? They had an awesome co-op mode!

Worst game I've played is "Home Improvement" for SNES. Tim has to fight dinosaurs and flying tools in some jungle land. Its got awful gameplay, and makes absolutely NO sense if you've ever seen that show.

Fredvdp said:
Is Spider-Man 64 the same game as Spider-Man on the PlayStation? The game where you run over a health icon and the character says "I'm already at full health" everytime you walk over it?

yeah it's the same.

i thought the game was fun xD

Kunarai/Red ninja
The temple bit is one of the worst jumping plaformy things ever

LOTR the 2 towers for the GameCube, compared to all the other games out there ( Metroid Prime, WindWaker, even 007 NightFire) IT SUCKED A**. if u done a level with a character, u could not do it again,

Back