Worst Game made on wii yet?

wezeles said:
i still use it for pool and the tank game... besides that its a tutorial before i elt anyone play agenst me.

you have to play sports,play, and wario ware before i let you play anything else in this house..lol dont need someone dragging me down
Smart thing to do. I like the pool, table tennis, shooting and such but I'm just too lazy to put it in sometimes.

There's just too many. That goes for all consoles ever created.

CantGetAWii said:
I will move on anyways, and say the worst game I have played on the Wii is Far Cry Vengeance. Horrendous visuals, lame story mode. Just wasn't my thing.
Totally agree on that.
Thank God it was just a rental.

261311 said:
WiiPlay, I finished it and thought it was a tutorial for the actual game :lol:!!!

Uhhh... It was a tutorial. For using the Wii Remote. It's not a game. It was never meant to be a fully fledged game.

TiwazTyrsfist said:
Cooking Mama: Cook Off is, easily, the worst game ever. I mean, it's seriously worse than E.T. on the Atari.

no way! nothing is worse than e.t. on the atari!{it pretty much bankrupted atari because it was so terrible}

Most 3rd party games on wii are terrible
Red Steel was disappointing, let's hope Red Steel 2 is better

i only got wii play for the wii remote and hmmm the worst one ive played would be the mario party for wii because the game isn't really fun unless your playing with someone else and its boring playing with yourself on that game that what i think:yesnod:

Back