Worst NES game ever made?

Lethal

Extreme Gamer
Nov 20, 2006
Missouri
Wii Online Code
4683-8466-6765-2704
What do you think is the worst NES game ever made? List your top 3.

1. The Goonies II
2. Jaws
3. Rocketeer

This probably relates to the older gamers on the forum. Alot you guys probably think of the SNES/N64 as oldschool lol.

Last edited:
Cap'n Crunch said:
1:ET
2:ET
3:ET
:yesnod: :ciappa: :wtf:

I know thats Ataris worst game. I didnt even know there was ET for NES lol.

little mermaid.

i ended up with it in a big lot of games a while back. i also have some mickey mouse game :lol:

Blind said:
little mermaid.

i ended up with it in a big lot of games a while back. i also have some mickey mouse game :lol:

Haha I think I have that same game!
But it's fun! ...

Anyone play the McDonalds game? LOL. It's actually annoyingly hard in some parts.

Lethal said:
What do you think is the worst NES game ever made? List your top 3.

1. The Goonies II
2. Jaws
3. Rocketeer

This probably relates to the older gamers on the forum. Alot you guys probably think of the SNES/N64 as oldschool lol.

For Christmas, 1987 (for the NES), my parents got me the following NES games:

Top Gun
The Goonies II
Jaws
Breakthru
Metroid
The Karate Kid
Castlevania
Trojan
Track N' Field
Rad Racer
Renegade

An amazing Christmas and an amazing list of classics, riviled only by my 1988 Christmas. Anyway, to make a long story short, as an early teen that Christmas, I played the hell out of Goonies II and loved every minute of it. I also am one of the few who lked Jaws. Worst NES game ever? Probably M.U.S.C.L.E.

Saku said:
Haha I think I have that same game!
But it's fun! ...

Anyone play the McDonalds game? LOL. It's actually annoyingly hard in some parts.

You mean Joe and Mac Global gladiators
completed it on the mega drive

ooooo Friday the 13th maybe it makes no sense

White Knight said:
For Christmas, 1987 (for the NES), my parents got me the following NES games:

Top Gun
The Goonies II
Jaws
Breakthru
Metroid
The Karate Kid
Castlevania
Trojan
Track N' Field
Rad Racer
Renegade

An amazing Christmas and an amazing list of classics, riviled only by my 1988 Christmas. Anyway, to make a long story short, as an early teen that Christmas, I played the hell out of Goonies II and loved every minute of it. I also am one of the few who lked Jaws. Worst NES game ever? Probably M.U.S.C.L.E.

Thats a good list of good games. M.U.S.C.L.E made no sence (well now that they had Ultamate M.U.S.C.L.E on fox it sort of makes sence. I liked the toys though) I think the Worst game was "Wall Street Kid".

"Golgo 13: The Mafat Conspiracy" was shear inadulterated crap! The story was not bad (I think it was made after a line of books), but the graphics were bad and the controls were all wrong (they mapped 'jump' to the B button).

Back