Worst part of the game?

i dont think that it wasnt hard is a flaw, when were platformers hard, when you were seven??

i actualy think it is to hard in the a few places leading to fustration,then to a broke tv :mad5:

Only bad thing about SMG is that the camera can SOMETIMES be rubbish. Apart from that, it's a fantastic game!

The purple coin missions?

The "Worst" part of the game might not just mean the game is hard, but i find some of the Purple Coin missions really annoying cause it takes ages. And it really gets u aggro when you're like, on 99purple coins then die.

Some parts are too hard. Like that garbage dump crap, sweet sweet galaxy until you find the right method and I hate water boards.

i think the game is really awesome but there are some things that really pissed me off. Like the purple coin stars, which are way too time consuming. And some of the bosses are furstrating. I die too much, but thats probably my problem... But in the final battle with bowser i was expecting something REALLy hard and awesome and original but it was the same as always... kick him in the tail and dodge his attacks...

Back