Worst possible VC game to gift.

sirgrim

Casually Hardcore
Sep 18, 2007
I want to buy my friend the worst possible game I can afford as a joke. I only have 600 points, or I would buy him Pokemon Snap. I'm leaning towards Urban Champion or China Warrior.

What game would you absolutely despise getting even for free?

sirgrim said:
I want to buy my friend the worst possible game I can afford as a joke. I only have 600 points, or I would buy him Pokemon Snap. I'm leaning towards Urban Champion or China Warrior.

What game would you absolutely despise getting even for free?
The worst game I've purchased is "Bonk's Adventure" although I'm sure there will be people that disagree with me.

For 500 points you can inflict on your friends such travesties as Urban Champion, Lunar Pool, Milon's Secret Castle and most of the NES sports games.

there is a game on VC about the adventures of a diabetic super hero who has to collect as many low G.I. foods as possible. although it would be quite nice to send anyone a gift.

I wouldn't mind getting China Warrior for free. It would give me a good laugh.

If someone used MY 500 points to get me China warrior, I would flip out.

For me, if someone sent me Pokemon snap, I would be pretty pissed. I know a lot of people like it, but I HATE that game.

Dreamworx said:
there is a game on VC about the adventures of a diabetic super hero who has to collect as many low G.I. foods as possible. although it would be quite nice to send anyone a gift.

I think you're referring to Wonder Bo... sorry, I mean, I think you're referring to Adventure Island. :D

If so it's a fairly decent game, but nothing special.

That's a hard one. There are so many genres to pick from. Lunar Pool, Pinball, Xevious, Street Fighter II (When you can get them SF Turbo), and so many more. It would be funny to give someone an awful game on April Fool's, or a person you hate. Because you know they'll still play it out of curiousity.

Echo! Lol I vaguely remember playing that at a childminders once. Oh dear. Worst game to gift? Hmm, Battletoads, awesome game but so damn hard it makes you tear your hair out.

viglante for turbographx 16, I downloaded it and its TERRIBLE. Urban Champion is extremely lame as well. The humor in the game lasts all of 5 minutes.

Mario

Most people have it so its pointless sendin it

DIEIN TIME
TIME TO DIE
ENJOY YOUR DEATH
dienowxk6.jpg

It means vauled member

Back