worst scary movie

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
i think the worst movie would be lady in the water it wasnt really good. all they do is talk and the movie is quite. but thats my opinion.

house of wax, any movie that has Paris Hilton as one of the main stars is sure to suck major ass

P-Rez25 said:
house of wax, any movie that has Paris Hilton as one of the main stars is sure to suck major ass
hahaha major ass that was funny lol

Battles said:
The village was the worst so far!
damn you joined here in april and did 1,860 post already. im not teasing because i put alot of threads up.:wink:

lol...you'll get there one day..

I dont really make and threads cause ever time i do there was one before me that did that same thing but never got big but i had some good ones in my day

There was one I got for £1
Vampire resurrection I think its was called never did watch it all the way throw.
Bad acting
Didn't get the plot (only watched 30mins)
Worst fighting (power rangers looks more real)
Even the car chase was dull
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/vampire_resurrection/

Also any that I can get for £1

One called Begotten that can be seen on google video

Last edited:
Effin hate scary movies. I'm a pussy :) they scare the shite outta me
0Gay0.gif

But I was forced to watch this one, Black Christmas. Yet it was terrible, still managed to scare me lol. But one of the parts that showed how shite it was, was the fact that it was winter, and a woman got killed, by a icile falling from her roof, and going through her head
0Gay0.gif
0Gay0.gif

That one where I laughed at it because it was so bad.

Oh Wait, Thats most.

Wiired said:
Effin hate scary movies. I'm a pussy :) they scare the shite outta me
0Gay0.gif

But I was forced to watch this one, Black Christmas. Yet it was terrible, still managed to scare me lol. But one of the parts that showed how shite it was, was the fact that it was winter, and a woman got killed, by a icile falling from her roof, and going through her head
0Gay0.gif
0Gay0.gif
ga2bf9.gif
ga2bf9.gif
ga2bf9.gif
ga2bf9.gif
ga2bf9.gif
ga2bf9.gif
ga2bf9.gif
ga2bf9.gif
ga2bf9.gif
ga2bf9.gif