Worst SSBM characters ever?

Half Empty

CHAD SMITH IS KING!
Nov 24, 2006
Severna Park, MD
Wii Online Code
7404-0035-3816-1331
The clear winner would definitely be the Ice Climbers. I mean...what do they do, climb ice? And there attacks are pitiful.

I beg to differ. Although the iceclimbers were quite pitiful, I liked what they added to ssbm. controlling two people at once, even if it was very basic, was an interesting spin.

PICHU!! Pointless Pikachu clone that kills itself! LET MY FOLLOWERS BEGIN THE PICHU FLAMING!!

The ice climbers are incredibly "pro".
One of the best characters in the game when used properly.
Mewtwo is actually the worst in the game when playing professionally (like any large tournaments for example).
Also, try to post in the right section.

All the Melee charicters are cool. Ice climers had those huge mallets that did mega damege, so don't say they suck. Pichu was not very good, but pichu was very fast. All the Melee charicters are better in everyone's opinion because it depends on if they are good with them.

man, Ice climbers are extremely powerful when you know how to play with it, Ness is too. The worst is Bowser and Pichu (pichu is awful, copy of pikachu, but weaker, lighter and damage himself when thunderbolt, totally useless)

Mewtwo. He was a cool addition, but the character just sucked in SSBB.

Nfanboy said:
All the Melee charicters are cool. Ice climers had those huge mallets that did mega damege, so don't say they suck. Pichu was not very good, but pichu was very fast. All the Melee charicters are better in everyone's opinion because it depends on if they are good with them.
That explains everything, gotta run. :scared: :scared:

Back