Worst Virus Ever!

GhOsT55

PC Gamer
Dec 5, 2006
Canada
ok, its probly not the worst virus ever, but it was bad.

SO! i was looking for a CD key for this program that i downloaded so i can use it. and for some odd reason i decided to dowload a crak (abviously a virus, because they all are). so i downloaded it. then all of a sudden about 10 programs are instantly installed on my computer, and they are all telling me that i have a virus (o really, never knew....). So i ran SpyBot, Adaware, AVG, and some other Antivirus software.

Anyways to make a long story short *cough* Dells Suck*Cough*, my computer now runs really slow and i am looking for some good anti virus or spy ware program to get this out of my sytem.

P.S: dells suck!

Yeah, DELL sucks because you downloaded a CD crack and got owned. Good game.

Anyway, that aside, i used to use AVG and it was fine.. Now i'm using:

Anti Virus: Symantec Corporate
Fire Wall: Zone Alarm
Anti Spyware: Spyware doctor/Ad-Aware SE Personal

Dude, when i had AVG it would delete the virus straight away, i wouldn't even need to scan it (which you should do to most files you download, anyway). You didn't mention anything about a firewall, btw, they play an important role in protecting your PC.. and Windows firewall is a joke, so don't just use that.

Not all CD cracks are viruses, you must be downloading them from crappy site, or from Limewire/Beashare etc.

:)

Yah, i wasn't blaming the Virus on Dell. i Just hate Dell, and i hate myself for buying one....

F-secure
both anti virus, anti spyware and fire wall

And I have limewire only use it for Wrestling ppvs

GhOsT55 said:
Yah, i wasn't blaming the Virus on Dell. i Just hate Dell, and i hate myself for buying one....

Oh, okay, lol.. i assumed you were :p

DELL aren't so bad, they're good for people who have little IT knowledge, but i prefer to build my own computer. Cheaper and fun.

Same as macs
I know some one with one

Crana said:
Oh, okay, lol.. i assumed you were :p

DELL aren't so bad, they're good for people who have little IT knowledge, but i prefer to build my own computer. Cheaper and fun.
I use a dell, and I work in IT. The cheap models are utter crap, and you'll just waste your money repacing it fairly quickly, however their high-end models are great. I have an inspiron E1405 (customised), and I love it. Although, I am going to switch to Mac in a month or two.

Yah, you see when i bought my dell i was not very Computer Friendly. But no i could build a computer because i know how the stuff works. So probly next summer i am going to build my own....and throw this Dell down the stairs.....then run it over with a car.....then light it on fire.......then piss all ove it......then take a **** on it.......then throw it in the garbage

Darkprinny said:
Same as macs
I know some one with one
Macs are awesome... on my dad's old laptop, it only crashed, i think, twice out of the 2 or 3 years he had it. Now he has an Intel Macbook Pro :D best laptop ever... it hasn't crashed yet and i think he got it in september. if you wanna get a laptop, get a Macbook. You can even install Windows on it...

...but, of course, why would you want to? ;)

and, btw, they Mac is REALLY easy to learn, and twice as efficient as Windows. Vista might change that, but, until then... :cornut: rock on, Mac. Rock on.

Last edited:
You want to talk Virus? How about this.. I work at Fox News Radio and we were all in Master Control just talking yada yada.... all of a sudden... all of the computers around us start restarting! All of Fox News (both TV and Radio) got SLAMMED with a Virus. It was a TERRIBLE meltdown. Luckily we have a quick acting and very knowledgeable staff here so there was no missed on air material.

Macs suck. The only reason they dont get as many viruses is because nobody owns them to make viruses for them lol.

Back