Worst Virus Ever!

so do a system restore to before you installed the crack. That will erase your virus or atleast contain it. Or figure out exactly what it was you downloaded and manually get rid of it.

Lethal said:
Macs suck. The only reason they dont get as many viruses is because nobody owns them to make viruses for them lol.

you clearly havent used a mac. haha poor windows user haha. macs are like a million times better than pc's ahaha u dont know until you have tried one. i used to have a pc now i swear by my mac.

Middi said:
you clearly havent used a mac. haha poor windows user haha. macs are like a million times better than pc's ahaha u dont know until you have tried one. i used to have a pc now i swear by my mac.

Ill take Windows Vista over any Mac. I also overclock alot. Why would I want a mac? Why would anybody want a mac lol.

Lethal said:
Ill take Windows Vista over any Mac. I also overclock alot. Why would I want a mac? Why would anybody want a mac lol.

haha windows is just a rip off of mac osx. haha microsoft have always done that you think does new desktop widgets were microsofts idea? haha its called dashboard in mac osx.

Woo desktops. Someone is feeling big. If macs are soo great then why does all the good **** come out for Windows. Go to best buy and look at most of the games. They are gonna be made for Windows bud.

Redan499 said:
Woo desktops. Someone is feeling big. If macs are soo great then why does all the good **** come out for Windows. Go to best buy and look at most of the games. They are gonna be made for Windows bud.

i cant believe you were the strongest sperm.

what do people choose to use in the professional industry?

mac's

graphics industry

mac

film industry

mac

music industry

mac

fair do's windows can do that but not as well/fast and with out software errors.

theres more to life than gaming.

hans solo?

GhOsT55 said:
ok, its probly not the worst virus ever, but it was bad.

SO! i was looking for a CD key for this program that i downloaded so i can use it. and for some odd reason i decided to dowload a crak (abviously a virus, because they all are). so i downloaded it. then all of a sudden about 10 programs are instantly installed on my computer, and they are all telling me that i have a virus (o really, never knew....). So i ran SpyBot, Adaware, AVG, and some other Antivirus software.

Anyways to make a long story short *cough* Dells Suck*Cough*, my computer now runs really slow and i am looking for some good anti virus or spy ware program to get this out of my sytem.

P.S: dells suck!

lets get a few things straight here.

dell does not suck, they are one of the best pc makers out there. besides custom built.

another thing, don't be cheap buy the game.

oh a few more things, you suck.

ill give you many reasons

your dumb enough to download a crack off of Google. yes i know you used Google.
you blame dell for your stupid mistakes.
you spelled obvious, download, crack and system wrong.

Lethal said:

yeah lets take vista over a mac.

vista is horrible.

i was skeptical when XP came out way back when. i thought it was the same thing as 2000 just with a new design.
i was wrong, it had many new features and ran a lot faster.

now when vista came out i thought it was XP with a new design.
ive used the beta for many months now examining it all.
and all I have to say is DONT BUY IT.

yes its XP with a new design, yes some things run faster. but all in all it sucks, it uses WAY to much memory for a OS and its not worth it.

and as much as i despise MAC's if you want a pc to run fast get a MAC.

Redan499 said:

because macs aren't for kids. MACS are grown up computers. MACS have the best software for picture editing, sound recording, and video editing.

what does windows have??? games games and more games.

Back