worst way for a character to die

Death By Dk's Final Smash!!!!!

Dkw0101 said:
Death By Dk's Final Smash!!!!!

might wanna take that back becuase people online who paly as DK will learn hwo to use his final smash, This is his perfect final smash if you tap to the beat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7UvTc4jWEc

I think that would be ownage on small stages

Anways i think when you do marths up b but face it the wrong way so he doesnt grab the edge, i hate it soooo much

Using yer recovery the opposite way yer supposed to and fly off the stage.

*cough*Luigi and Fox/Falco*cough*

for me it's getting eaten by the fish (seen below) that leaps outta the water in the ice climbers stage...beware if you're on the bottom platform, or in the drink... lol

stage16_071031f.jpg

Last edited:
using a final smash like sonic or pikachu's where your flying around an then it end when you're off the stage so you fall and die.

The worst way to die is by a DK grabbing you and then jumping off the edge with you, killing the both of you. Oh wait...that's the best way to die if you ARE DK =D

wuzzyman said:
The worst way to die is by a DK grabbing you and then jumping off the edge with you, killing the both of you. Oh wait...that's the best way to die if you ARE DK =D
you know i find that offensive. just kuz the first 2 letters of my initials are dk, you have to make jokes, so prejudice.

Kirby backward throw off ledge is pretty lame w
Or if you got trap in Yoshi's egg and didn't push back on land or break out in time (even lamer since it should be real easy to do either)

well the worst way for anyone to die i think is getting hit by ganons volcano kick i think its called. of course its my favorite way to kill someone.

Worst way to die is when some Real Noob comes up and pulls off a cheap shot after you just owned everyone else. That is sad.
But then you KO them 6 times in a row and you feel better.

When you land in one of those stupid arrow barrels and fall off the edge before you press A. Then when you do press A you shoot straight down... lolz...

Lol, i definitely think our opinions will change once Brawl comes out, many of the stages are interactive.

Back