Worst Wii Accessory

jimm22

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2009
Michigan, USA
Wii Online Code
1762-9966-7272-2671
What is the worst accessory released for the Wii, in your opinion?

Anyway, I'll say the Wii Wheel. It's not actually bad, it just seems completely unnecessary.

The Wii wheel actually helps me play any racing game. It just seems to make it easier for me to get used to the turning of the remote.

I'd have to say that ANY of the sports attachments are just stupid and pointless to have. That means, the club, the bat, the tennis racket and the bowling ball. All of them just say to me "Hey, I wanna fly off and smash your tv". Not something I want to happen anytime soon.

The gun from Nyko is prolly the best one I've some across. The Wii Zapper is ok, but I would much rather have the Nyko pistol. It just seems smoother and easier to handle.

The Wii wheel actually helps me play any racing game. It just seems to make it easier for me to get used to the turning of the remote.

I'd have to say that ANY of the sports attachments are just stupid and pointless to have. That means, the club, the bat, the tennis racket and the bowling ball. All of them just say to me "Hey, I wanna fly off and smash your tv". Not something I want to happen anytime soon.

The gun from Nyko is prolly the best one I've some across. The Wii Zapper is ok, but I would much rather have the Nyko pistol. It just seems smoother and easier to handle.

I agree with ALL your statements my friend.:p

The tennis racket is terrible!XD XD XD

It's similar using a baseball bat and using.... A Wii romote.:lol: It doesn't really make a difference.:p

I Think the worst add on is the Wii-Zapper. It just doesnt feel natural in shooting games for me, i prefer the point and click normal wiimote set up.

The golf club is too small but full height ones are available. And the racket won't fly into your tv if you're wearing a wrist strap.

Tenis racket makes you play better. Golf club needs to be full height.

yeah i gotta agree. i don't actually own the racket but i've played it w/ friends. it definitely helps me play better. i'm a horrible tennis player to begin with, haha

The Wii Wheel isn't very comfortable and I don't want to switch around accessories just to play my games. The Zapper is already terrible and I think only 2 games were designed to use it (Link's Crossbow, and Dead Space Extraction). Least the Wii Wheel comes free on select games so it's there if you want to use it. Anybody ever buy 2 Games that came with a Wheel?

*Note: Dead Space Doesn't Force You To Use The Zapper.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf_yLjiDN8Y&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf_yLjiDN8Y&feature=related[/ame]

definitely the tennis racket

Back