0Gay0.gif

Or Monster Truck
0Gay0.gif
0Gay0.gif
0Gay0.gif

:mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
trevorsantos said:
what is the games that u gamers hate.:mad5: :mad5:
worst?!.................drumroll please........................ WiiPlay! I only got it b'cuz of the controller.

Wiiplay is better than Super Fruit Fall.........surely?

SFF is bad, but it's even worse when you realise you spent £25 on something that you can play for free online on your Wii. . . I won't make that mistake again

Of what "I" have played on Wii so far i'd have to say Sonic and the secret rings. Some may have liked it but it did nothing but piss me off.
Before you freak out I have not played half of the wii games available yet.

The Fifth said:
Of what "I" have played on Wii so far i'd have to say Sonic and the secret rings. Some may have liked it but it did nothing but piss me off.
Before you freak out I have not played half of the wii games available yet.

the game isn't bad, the story line sux a$$... hardcore.

rishi 20 said:
the worst game of all time is...........

rampage total destruction

Word I got it for GC because I love the original one, it was only $5 and I regret it

My worst Wii game so far would have to be, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, I love Marvel but I could have justified buying a bag of **** better

Worst game is Wii Play - I know it's not really a game and I didn't have to pay any money for it, but I really don't like it. And it's even more disappointing when you compare it to how addicting and well thought out Wii Sports is!

I dont know i liked tanks on wiiplay, plus a few other game modes are ok...
I actually own about 11 wii games and can say i like them all quite a bit...

I loved the Super Monkey Balls (haha) 1 and 2 on the GC. But I haven't got the Wii one yet, I've heard it's not as hardcore (I liked the challenge of 1 and 2) and not as good generally. The multiplayer is meant to be very 'quality-not-quantity' too.

I also fear getting Repetitive Strain Injury from holding the Wiimote for hours on end! Just to add to my Wii induced tennis elbow.

Back