worst wii game ever

ok Let's see, let's see......Zelda Twilight Princess...mmm...Mario Strikers Charged Football, Super Paper Mario...mmwhat else what else? oh yeah Wario ware

Is that GT game the one with cell shaded graphics and everytime you hit the turbo button some dude yells out something stupid? I hate that game.

I was let down by SSX Blur...I just wanted it to be somewhat like amped, I seriously got bored after 5 minutes.

how is that GT game? it comes with a steering wheel right?

personally i onyl have zelda TP and i'm disappointed.

according to ign the worst wii game is rapala fishing with a score of 3.0 out of 10. In second is tomagotchi with 3.5, I think i spelled that right. I dunno?

Cooking Mama! I mean cooking is ok, but the voices ect. makes you feel like you're two. Plus cooking gets boring after the 2nd recipe. Not to mention the hardest thing to cook on the dang game is popcorn. Popcorn!

Well, you don't really cook popcorn...you POP it. lol. Ummmm....I'm going to have to say Rayman, although it wasn't completley bad it just dind't ahve alot in it, even the 2 player...Strikers...Now there's a good game.

Rep me...I'll be your friend.

ill Agree COD3 wasnt as bad as everyone says it was nut its ok
I am going to say either Far Cry or uh Spiderman 3 ya Spiderman 3 is terrible, and Those little comments he makes over and over... ugh

gpoleweski said:
Well, you don't really cook popcorn...you POP it. lol. Ummmm....I'm going to have to say Rayman, although it wasn't completley bad it just dind't ahve alot in it, even the 2 player...Strikers...Now there's a good game.

Rep me...I'll be your friend.

Lol You cant POP POPCORN because If you Were POPPING Popcorn its already Popped, So technically You are Poping corn.
And Also Microwave popcorn is ****.... Normal Popcorn is cooknig by Heating Oil in a Kettle , If you jsut put Regular corn in it would probably light on fire or something...

fatalorgasm92 said:
ill Agree COD3 wasnt as bad as everyone says it was nut its ok
I am going to say either Far Cry or uh Spiderman 3 ya Spiderman 3 is terrible, and Those little comments he makes over and over... ugh

far cry is like 14 bucks decent deal for a crappy game.

as for spiderman, the only thing i liked about that game is swinging around the city.

Back