worst wii game ever

Lol The Textures Dissapear at like 200 Feet from building and the game just looks awful. It gets realy repetitive and I hate that commentator.
The Game DOES actually look good but only at night.They really didnt try, and just rushed it to release same time as movie

fatalorgasm92 said:
Lol The Textures Dissapear at like 200 Feet from building and the game just looks awful. It gets realy repetitive and I hate that commentator.
The Game DOES actually look good but only at night.They really didnt try, and just rushed it to release same time as movie

agreed. It lookd good on the box lol but damn, the graphics suck

Its a new system, the launch games always suck ass.

I didnt think zelda sucked, but it deffinately didnt keep me interested.

Resident Evil 4 will make up for all the crap.

i havent really played to many wii games, but one i did not like was redsteel's multiplayer, when a GOOD FPS for the wii comes out its going to be awesome just redsteel's multiplayer has horrid graphics, and just ya i did not like the multiplayer, the single player was not bad though

My sisters decided that they would rent pirates of the carribean.
WORST GAME EVER TO COME OUT ON THE WII.
It was terrible

To be honest most of the games for the wii are amazingly simple or ports/gamecube originals. Though that doesn't make them horrible, it just doesn't accurately represent original thoughts made for the Wii uniquely.

To be blunt developers are making games and spanning them across all platforms... sometimes that just plain doesn't work out for the wii, having such different controls. Such as action/adventure games like Spiderman or PotC, it just plain sucks. I also wasn't a fan of Heatseeker and Blazing Angels.

This is just touching semi-okay games, Avatar, Cars and whatever are in their own class of suck.

Those of You who didnt like TP either havent played a Zelda game before, or Hate everything other Zelda, its idiotic.
I have PLayed through
Zelda
eXcite Truck
Super Monkey Ball
Super Paper Mario
COD3
Red Steel
WarioWare
Far Cry
Metal Slug Anthology
Tony hawks Downhill Jam
Spiderman 3
I have played about 4 hours of Far cry and NFS carbon
Im pro on most Wii sports
And i have about 6 VCs
The Wii doesnt have a load of Terrible games especially for launch.
Red Steel Has good graphics. Zelda is a great Game. No i wont argue with you shutup All zeldas except CDI are great. COD3 was actually a good game. Paper mario Wasnt anywhere near as good as the other 2 but is a pretty decent Game. Far cry is a fu**load of ****. NFS is ok but those who liked the graphics on PC or other consoles will be dissapointed. Excite truck is an Ok game its not that bad, im just spoiled on Motorstorm and didnt like it as much. Monkey ball is great, Tight controls, cool music, good graphics, and addicting gameplay. Warioware was awesome but way too short. Tony hawk is less that ok and anyone who enjoys the others will be greatly dissapointed. Metal Slug is great and 7 Games in one box is awesome ( plus i dont needa keep feeding quarters). Spiderman 3 is comeplete trash dont even touch it. Almost Every VC game is Great. right now im playing through Zelda II and Starfox 64 with a Little Gradius III on the side. The worst game i have played is Definitely a 3rd party like Cars or that GT racing game, but Spiderman 3 was pretty bad.
If you reply to me dont contradict my opinion on Games i said because i wont argue, Zelda Was A great Game, if you Were "disspointed" then you arent a Zelda Fan. Dont tell me about how Resident evil will be the only Game thats good so far like Selfdestruct that is Stupid. It will make up for the Rest of the Crap?? Its a ****in re-release theres nothing special about it, and there isnt vast amounts of crap like you speak of.

fatalorgasm92 said:
Those of You who didnt like TP either havent played a Zelda game before, or Hate everything other Zelda, its idiotic.
I have PLayed through
Zelda
eXcite Truck
Super Monkey Ball
Super Paper Mario
COD3
Red Steel
WarioWare
Far Cry
Metal Slug Anthology
Tony hawks Downhill Jam
Spiderman 3
I have played about 4 hours of Far cry and NFS carbon
Im pro on most Wii sports
And i have about 6 VCs
The Wii doesnt have a load of Terrible games especially for launch.
Red Steel Has good graphics. Zelda is a great Game. No i wont argue with you shutup All zeldas except CDI are great. COD3 was actually a good game. Paper mario Wasnt anywhere near as good as the other 2 but is a pretty decent Game. Far cry is a fu**load of ****. NFS is ok but those who liked the graphics on PC or other consoles will be dissapointed. Excite truck is an Ok game its not that bad, im just spoiled on Motorstorm and didnt like it as much. Monkey ball is great, Tight controls, cool music, good graphics, and addicting gameplay. Warioware was awesome but way too short. Tony hawk is less that ok and anyone who enjoys the others will be greatly dissapointed. Metal Slug is great and 7 Games in one box is awesome ( plus i dont needa keep feeding quarters). Spiderman 3 is comeplete trash dont even touch it. Almost Every VC game is Great. right now im playing through Zelda II and Starfox 64 with a Little Gradius III on the side. The worst game i have played is Definitely a 3rd party like Cars or that GT racing game, but Spiderman 3 was pretty bad.
If you reply to me dont contradict my opinion on Games i said because i wont argue, Zelda Was A great Game, if you Were "disspointed" then you arent a Zelda Fan. Dont tell me about how Resident evil will be the only Game thats good so far like Selfdestruct that is Stupid. It will make up for the Rest of the Crap?? Its a ****in re-release theres nothing special about it, and there isnt vast amounts of crap like you speak of.
Well said :)

I've only played 5 games on Wii. Call of Duty 3, Red Steel, Excite Truck, Zelda and Wii sports. The worst out of this bunch is Zalda, but I'm not a huge Zelda fan. So Let's take Zelda out and replace it with Excite Truck.

Far Cry sucked for the wii

yet now you can find it for lole 10 top 15 dollarsif you look right for that price for a crappo gam i think i will pick it up even though it did suck the price os right for me

or i'll just ebay it who knows

Battles said:
Far Cry sucked for the wii

yet now you can find it for lole 10 top 15 dollarsif you look right for that price for a crappo gam i think i will pick it up even though it did suck the price os right for me

or i'll just ebay it who knows
you lucky bastard I payed full $50 price for that crap game. but I cant blame anyone but myself.

yeah i see it a walmart for 14 dollars so i might pick it up hey it might suck but hell im not paying all my money for it..lol

14 bucks is good i think...

Rampage suck...never played it for the wii..Never will

Back