worst wii game ever

Battles said:
yeah i see it a walmart for 14 dollars so i might pick it up hey it might suck but hell im not paying all my money for it..lol

14 bucks is good i think...

Rampage suck...never played it for the wii..Never will
$14 is a reasonable price for it, the only thing that is satisfying about the game is cutting up people with machetes and going in predator mode(or ultimate death and rapage mode) and going around and clawing people so they fly 200 feet in the air.

Cooking Mama: Cook off.

I liked Cooking Mama on the DS. The Wii game is aweful though. The controls are horribly unresponsive.

Hmmmmm, well the worst I have played is probobly, I like had a brain fart, but all i can thgink of now is tiger woods because i wasnt any good at it.

So lemme see you Bought an Wii and Dont like Zelda, isnt that some kinda of Oxymoron, Thats like buying a 360 and hating Halo.

you compared two same things: Wii and hating Zelda, and Xbox 360 and hating Halo, the point when comparing in the style you just did is to compare different things, if I was the one comparing I would have said: "you bought a Wii and hate Zelda? that's like buying a house and hating all the nice new furniture inside it."

Brawny said:
seriously...Zelda....

the worst game I have played so far..
same here.
Legend of zelda:TP was the worst!

I am a huge zelda fan but TP was seriously the worst in both the graphic and the story.

Tomalticoptl said:
you compared two same things: Wii and hating Zelda, and Xbox 360 and hating Halo, the point when comparing in the style you just did is to compare different things, if I was the one comparing I would have said: "you bought a Wii and hate Zelda? that's like buying a house and hating all the nice new furniture inside it."

Thats the point, its more logical to Compare things that Are similar than Comparing things that are comepletely Different, Yes the impact is the same because the relationship being compared is the same, but its more logical, although it doesnt matter, to use something similar.

well, a person ignorant in the subject met first in this case videogames will not see how surprising it is to you the fact that I hate what I hate if you compare it to something similar....But this was unnecessary, I was joking, of course I love Zelda.

you just wrote like fifthy post about you hating zelda... now you like it?
WTF!!!
DUDE ONCE YOU HATE IT YOU HATE IT,

I've only Wii Sports and Red Steel so far so can't really comment, although I do have issues with the checkpoints!. However, I have been put off by a lot of the currently available games because they don't look very good. A few have been mentioned above!

Back