worst wii game ever

Tomalticoptl said:
let's see, the worst game of all time: Zelda Twilight Princess

How can that be the worst game ever made it has a sword fight with ganondorf at the end and the plot and graphics are amazing.Its also realy fun shooting arrows in that game.You probably played 5 minutes of it and got stuck and said this game is crap!:lol:

GT racing is probably the worst racing, Nobody is consdiering all these Shitty 3rd party games like Ants and Cars.

I have Beaten:
Zelda
Super paper mario
Monkey ball
eXcite truck
Tony hawk downhill
Sonic and the secret rings
Metal Slug anthology
Warioware
Cod3
Red Steel
Far cry
and some others.

Zelda is definitly a good game. Everyone is only throwing in games that you can easily identify Truly all the Bad games are ones like Ants, Cars, Shrek etc. For its launch the Wii has a pretty good library so far.

:mad5: its not the game itself but part of the game, wii sports golf just sucks to hell, i bring my arm back and the guy swings, WTF!!!

Ya i was a little bit but i have played the other 3 and everyone was saying its so bad. It really wasnt but it got a little repetitive after a while. Gotta say i loved the Shotgun close up with the psychics though.

packman said:
:mad5: its not the game itself but part of the game, wii sports golf just sucks to hell, i bring my arm back and the guy swings, WTF!!!

Thats all you. Wii sports doesnt use the sensor bar so it doesnt know front and back. There are sensors in the Wiimote it uses so the motion will always do that. I suggest before the Game starts get your wiimote in the down position . Shaking it around a bit usually can fix it though.

cod3, between me an dmy brother, i won about half the games you guys listed(mp8, spider-man 3,) but i think the worst of the bunch was cod3, but keep in mind i never was a call of duty fan....besides the web-slinging it felt like spider-man 3 was a 64 game, which i dont' mind cause i like the spider-man game that was on the 64.....web-slinging kicked-ass, as for mario party 8, i dind't expect much, it was liike any of the other mario parties...

Spiderman 3 ****ing sucked. It was boring i hated the commentator and Tony talking... The combat was sluggish and Reptitive...

I like all the Wii sports games except Baseball its boring.
Golf is a little boring too.
Im pro is bowling tennis and Boxing.
Tennis is the best idk why you say boxing sucks. I agree its nothing like Real boxing i tried playing it that way it its too fast. wont work.
I quickly learned how to play it and now im pro, its pretty fun but you have to know how. ill be glad when Fight night or sumthing comes out where its realistic

mushroomedmario said:
cod3, between me an dmy brother, i won about half the games you guys listed(mp8, spider-man 3,) but i think the worst of the bunch was cod3, but keep in mind i never was a call of duty fan....besides the web-slinging it felt like spider-man 3 was a 64 game, which i dont' mind cause i like the spider-man game that was on the 64.....web-slinging kicked-ass, as for mario party 8, i dind't expect much, it was liike any of the other mario parties...
cod 3 was a fun game for me, the ragdoll was right on, ...damn that trenchgun kicked ass

Zelda is an awsome game in my book and i've played, beat, and sold every zelda game made but TP takes the cake after OOT. i guess thate makes OOT pie.....

If you bought, Zelda , Zelda II, Wand of Gamelon, Link to the Past, DX, Oracle of Seasons, Oracel of Ages, Oot, Majora, Windwaker, minish cap, and Tp why would you sell them all [anybody let me know i mustve left out at least one ]

Back