Worst Wii Game You Have!

I also forgot to say Mario Power Tennis( new play controls). good game but the controls make it unplayable.

So, Nintendo revived a 'Cube game with new controls, but ended up giving it worse controls? ... That's an utter fail, lol.

Excuse.
It was cheap.
Its the peril of buying a game on the cheap and thats one of those times when it didnt pay off

How cheap? I wouldn't consider buying any bleach game unless it's used and it's the sort of "bargain bin piles of poor-selling games" cheap. :lol:

I'm gonna have to go with Sonic and the Secret Rings. Controls were absolute s**t, terrible story, etc. I played that game for maybe an hour and immediately went to Gamestop the next day to turn it in.

Spyborgs. HOW DOES CAPCOM MAKE THE BRAWLER KING THAT IS FINAL FIGHT AND THEN MAKES THIS TURD FEST!?!?!

Though I dont own this one, the worst wii game ive PLAYED is Rage of the Gladiator.

How cheap? I wouldn't consider buying any bleach game unless it's used and it's the sort of "bargain bin piles of poor-selling games" cheap. :lol:
BOGOFF

(Buy one get one free both a tenner)

The other was NiGHTS so you could say I got all the shite

BOGOFF

(Buy one get one free both a tenner)

The other was NiGHTS so you could say I got all the shite

Ten for two... Cheap enough, lol.

Not that I own NiGHTS, but hot damn did the reboot **** on me and my friend's nostalgic memories of fun... =/ Those're some unlucky bargain picks, ya win some ya lose some...

Back