Worst Wii Game You Have!

He spoke of custom user titles and Wii Play being ****, but... I had no idea how to make sense of the entailing comments.

Ha SSBfreak's always got a come back for everything doesnt he? lol jk, keep doin wat ur doin man.

Anyways, back on topic, i'd hav to go with WiiPlay, wouldve been better if it would have been 4 players instead of just 2, plus it needed more mini-games, tanks was in my opinion the only good mini-game on the whole game.

I really dont even know. Pretty much all of my Wii games are pretty good....Wii Sports, I guess.

Wasn't a hint. I just eliminated an excess choice.

You on the other hand, just went out and said it.

dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, DUN!

WII PARTY!

My Sis likes it though, but I traded it for my money back. Though she may get it again or buy Super Paper Mario. (I keep telling her not to buy that one because it's utter **** compared to 'The Thousand Year Door' for Gamecube)

BTW, she hates all the Smash Bros games because they're all the same thing. But there's 9000 party games she likes that are all the exact same thing also!

dokapon kingdom

its a flippen bored game that you have to beat a big old monster and marry the princes but if you are a girl thats dikesh and you gotta marry the king who is a fat man with a beared

... Wow, never thought I'd hear hate on Dokapon Kingdom. Mario Party + RPG = a damn fun party game, IMO.

No More Heroes.

And by worst Wii game, I mean out of all the Wii games I own, it's the worst. (ExciteTruck, GoldenEye, Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and No More Heroes)

Back