Would be kinda cool if...

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
I wouldn't be suprised if Nintendo opened up more for the Miis.. like a chat room type thing. You can chat with people in your area and around the world with different chat rooms. I know they would be REALLY crowded but they could manage it. It would be fun. :)

Though a lot of people probably think the Mii's look silly, I'm really looking forward to using 'em :p especially using a cartoony version of me playing tennis and pool etc.. in the future :D

I know, they look like a cool idea, even more so that were getting closer and closer to the launch.

Tonight I picked up a copy of the latest Nintendo Power, it's got great coverage of the Wii! '23 Page Wii Launch Guide' is great... now I really don't know which titles i'm gonna choose one launch (assuming I have a choice when I get into the store at opening) :lol: *begins to worry* :frown2: But there is a small article on the Mii's, and it's convincingly cool looking!

That would be excellent, i'll just be excited to see other people's Mii's pop up in my lounge!

I think the core idea of the wii is a really good one, but i think the art for wiis really suck. Soooo..... ugly. Give me something more like gaia online anyday.

or something along the style of VG cats.

or ANYTHING but what they did.

tuned said:
I know, they look like a cool idea, even more so that were getting closer and closer to the launch.

Tonight I picked up a copy of the latest Nintendo Power, it's got great coverage of the Wii! '23 Page Wii Launch Guide' is great... now I really don't know which titles i'm gonna choose one launch (assuming I have a choice when I get into the store at opening) :lol: *begins to worry* :frown2: But there is a small article on the Mii's, and it's convincingly cool looking!
Yeah, my neighbor is a member of Nintendo Power and he showed me it and I read the whole thing. So many great games. (Every single staff pick was for #1 was Zelda: TP)

White-Wolf said:
I think the core idea of the wii is a really good one, but i think the art for wiis really suck. Soooo..... ugly. Give me something more like gaia online anyday.

or something along the style of VG cats.

or ANYTHING but what they did.
I don't mind them at all. I think Nintendo went for really simplistic and that's what they got. I think they're kinda cool. :)

You'd probably have to spend money for servers/to keep servers like that. Then you'd have to pay for that so nintendo can keep it up! So i say no.
There would be over a hundred servers o_O

GreyKirby said:
You'd probably have to spend money for servers/to keep servers like that. Then you'd have to pay for that so nintendo can keep it up! So i say no.
There would be over a hundred servers o_O
There would be a possibility of using Wii points for monthly subscriptions... o_O

StevenNevets said:
I could picture people asking little kids bad questions. so no

I agree Nintendo would have to someone protect the users along with parents also having another avenue they would have to block their kids for safety... All that just doesn't seem worth it, and the only way I could see it working is by using credit card access to regulate age and parents would be able to easily allow or not allow children that access

Yeah, I thought about that...
That really sucks. DAMN YOU PEDOPHILES!

Any online stuff is free, except for Opera Browser, but it's not Nintendo. And it will be Free till next year.

Spitfire_K said:
Any online stuff is free, except for Opera Browser, but it's not Nintendo. And it will be Free till next year.
We never said that anything costs, but it could if this happened.

Back