would it be stupid for nintendo to wait a long time to release ssbb?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Not to rush the game at all, but once its done, they might wait until the right time to release it. But wouldnt it be dumb if they wait too long. UNless the game isnt done, but if it is, they shouldnt wait to long. People might get annoyed, ssbb is going to have online play and people might not want to wait a whole year. I would, but i hope nintendo doenst make us wait too long. I am excited to play ssbb and online!

As soon as the game and online are finished it should be released. If it comes out to early and feels unfinished or with poor online then Nintendo have problems....but....Nintendo do need a big game to come out in the next few months so that they do not lose steam.

Hopefully they are focussing their resources into developing these games and the online service because thats what most wii owners really want.

I'm sure they are hard at work with it...hopefully we'll see it before xMas 07, as Nintendo needs something to fight Halo 3, and a Super Mario Galaxy, Metriod Prime 3, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Battalion Wars 2 would all be great games!

I dont see anything wrong with that. It might make us mad (if we get the info, that is) but in the end, it could really help nintendo. As long as they dont let the info slip that they are done and just waiting for the right time, it would be fine. Hell, they could have it finished right now. When it comes to timing, I think summer would be the best bet. Zelda at winter, Prime at Spring, Brawl at summer, Galaxy at Fall. Its the perfect year for nintendo gamers!

None of us want them to wait but I can see some reasoning in waiting a couple weeks or something if it gets finished in the next couple of months. SSBB along with Metroid and Mario Galaxy are system sellers if people buy them. So if they were to finish it, I think they would wait til the summer to release it, I mean they wouldn't want to release Metroid, Brawl, and Galaxy too close to each other. So I would think they would release Brawl sometime in the summer if Metroid gets released in the spring, if there is no Metroid release then Brawl will be out as soon as Nintendo puts there stamp on it.

Back