Would this make the 3DS sell better or not?

Tekken Fan

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2011
Georgia
Like the Gba had the "Classic Nes Series" Cartridges,Nintendo should make a Series of N64 games for play on the 3DS and be sold at Retailers.because the N64 is 15 years old,the games would range from $10-$15. some of the games would be Super Mario 64,Super Smash Bros.,Mario Kart 64,Goldeneye 007(Of Course)

The games would come with a Original N64 Thumb Stick(If you want the real Experience) that attaches to the Circle Pad of the 3DS to use with the games.

There shouldn't be any problems with the Frame Rate or Graphics because the Wii can handle N64 games with no problems and the 3DS is as powerful(If Not more) with/than the Wii.

I noticed there is more buttons on the N64 Controller than on the 3DS controllers so i guess it would have to play games that dont use all of the N64 Buttons(Sucks Right)

would this make the 3DS sell better or not. i think it would if the games are under $15($20 is a little high priced for a N64 game)

I think that'd be a great idea. I'm a huge fan of the N64 even though I'm only 15. I also have the first 3 DS's the DS, DS Lite, and DSi. I think if they made games on the N64 for the 3DS then I would buy a 3DS. But then again who knows it all depends on the person. :)

The graphics of the 3ds are kinda lame but it brings back old school games like legend of zelda or kid arcuus,i think that psp2 will be better.

it's a waste getting 3ds when the wii u is cuming out shortly,it'l be cool if it's 4D

sparkz367 must not have seen how dead or alive and street fighter 4 as well as zedla look on the 3ds and im sure nintendo has not pushed the 3ds to max yet.

Already done:
N64 Ocarina of Time
Star Fox

Pretty it will continue.

that's what Nintendo are Probably doing.instead of doing what i was thinking of(Putting N64 games on a Cart with the same Graphics),they Remake them on the 3DS with 3DS graphics

it's a waste getting 3ds when the wii u is cuming out shortly,it'l be cool if it's 4D

This comment doesn't make ANY sense. The Wii U isn't set to come out until 2012, probably LATE 2012.

Also, 3DS is a handheld and the Wii U is a console.

Back