Would Wii still have this popularity if it was worth $650

Wii= cheap=nice!
Wii+expensive= sucky.

think about it the other consoles kick its ass. its just really the price that get people to get the wii and its nice motion sensing.
But be honest with your self if all the consoles were the same price would you actually consider the wii...I WOULDNT id get the xbox or ps3 in a flash...(i have xbox by the way)

No way, they completely slice out the working class, which make up a looottt of people, and me being in that bracket as well, I wouldn't even consider on buying one. It'd take a lot of my educational allowance to pay for that.

Worth it?

IDK I would never have even contimplated the thought of of even thinking about Paying more that the MSRP of $250 (USA)

I think the lower cost is the reason for the High sales of the system...
it would not have lived up to its name Wii (us, everyone, yes ect)
The low cost makes it more afordable to the Public aka Everyone aka Wii

Just My 2 cents

Game on

no, actually i said after the gamecube that it would my last system, but for only 250 dollars, and the fact that the wii was so hard to get i couldn't resist. if it was 400 dollars more i prob wouldn't be here.

Last

I am hoping its my last system to buy...
I realy do like the VC aspect of it...
I hope the do some sort of Update (or would this be a Hardware thing?) so it can read bigger SD cards like 4 GB or even 8 GB, I have two 2 GB and there full of the VC Library so far...yes the entire VC library sofar can fit into 4 GB of space...(I get My Wii points free...PM & I can prove it)

Game on

ok just think. if the wii cost $650, it would probably have ps3 or 360-like graphics along with motion controls. the lack of that kind of power is what gives it the low price tag that it has. however, i wouldn't spend that kind of money on a console regardless of its features. i would probably just gone with the 360 instead.

Back