Would you be a vampire pilgrim or a werewolf indian

HyruleZing

The Symbol Of A Graveyard
Sep 21, 2012
Graveyard
Wii Online Code
2456-7456-9845-1432
Werewolf facts & Vampire facts are at Would you be Vampire or a Werewolf thread. I would be a werewolf Indian. Indian-Werewolf.jpg That is what a werewolf Indian would look like. ( Im pretty sure you know what a vampire pilgrim would look like so im not gonna go there & I drew this with at a art class.)

Im not a twilight fan! ever since I made the thread Would you be a Vamp or a werewolf? that was the first time EVER I heard of "Twilight"

that was the first time EVER I heard of "Twilight"

Lies and deceit.

... Unless you've been living under a rock even moreso than me, which is statistically impossible unless ya live in a third world country without access to the internet. :lol:

Nor do I ever watch TV. There's just no way ya've never heard'a it bro, you're kiddin' yourself. :lol:

Oops. 20 is young. well im younger so, I have to fallow all of the things you tell me to do.:cryin: Oh snap!!

Your going to BAN me!! NOOOOOOO!!!! My social life is ruined! :cryin:

Really? You know most guys aren't that dramatic. Or..... oops > :bomb: < Drama Bomb ( I dropped it )

I'd be a werewolf Native
and i'm almost positive i'm younger than both of you, i'm 12, but if it make you feel better i'm 13 in *calculates* 6 days

Back