Would you buy a Wii Mote Charger?

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
would you buy a wii mote charger? it might save you putting batteries in but i dont think i would buy one:smilewinkgrin:

I WOULD!!!
Good idea, I need to buy rechargeable batteries as well, I just keep buting new ones, its costing me a FORTUNE! I have to spend, like $30 a week for them...=[

I know, ive tried, but they were all rubbish. Didnt work, and I couldnt get a refund for some reason, I had the recipt, and they were too skepticle, so I said F THIS then proceeded to piss on the building then left...

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah your better buying rechargable batteries

Muhammad Ali and Sonic the Hedgehog, what a combo. Nice! =]

I don't think I will be using this. While it may be more convenient, it really doesn't offer anything that a bunch of rechargeable AA batteries can't do just as well and at a lower price.

I may, I may not. I can get a 50 pack of AA for $5. In the long run rechargeables will be cheaper, but I'm lazy.

I know, right now, im too busy to play, I feel like such a sinner, im playing SOCOM ll online more than anything when I have the time...=[
WiiSinner...Guilty Cross

BOOBIES!!!!! - Sorry im in an Immature mood...

I got recharagables from Maplin and they and cool :)

Dick-nipples...
sorry me too!

Yeah I'm going to buy a dock thingy...not sure which mind..I just think it will be worth it in the long run, and if your in the middle of a game and there's no batteries about then just get your other controller that's on charge and put the dead one on charge :)

yeah, it sounds good! but my wiimote goes all emo on rechargable batteries...=[ =[ =[

Back