Would you buy SSBB for $200

mikeomatic2

Banned
Dec 20, 2006
if super smash bros brawl were to be released 2marrow morning and it was priced at 200 dollars then would you buy it or painly wait 6 months for a friggin release. post your thoughts here.

I'd wait six months.

No game is worth 200 bucks (to me, anyways. Too much you can do with 150 bucks)!

But, people would most probably go ga-ga over it, and eBay prices would soar to about 300 bucks, I guesstimate!

**** YEAH :lol: if I had 200 bucks yes I definetly would....after I beat it Id just sell it on Ebay....for loads of cash (tons more than 200 for sure) then buy it again once it truly comes out

I'd wait for the reviews to come out and then I'd look at my financial situation. I'm already obssessed with the game and if I have the $200 to blow then I'll wave them goodbye and enjoy some good old smash brothers with my Wiimote and Nunchuk!

yeah, if i could get it tom. in the same state it will be in when it actually releases in 5-8 months. id grab it for 200. dont know why, it would probably half the games that id get this year, but id get it

if it had online play done, came with mario strikers, medal of honor, SMG, 2 wiimote and nunchucks, then yes, that would be a great great deal, which would never happen lol.. so no, i would wait..

Nope...I would wait for the first idiot to trade it in and buy it for $195

No I couldn't see any normal person buying a game for 200 dollars I mean thats near the price of the console. I think I will wait and save my money for the release and just buy it for 80 dollars.

Back