Would you Camp for Brawl?

Even though there is no doubt that I'll be picking up this game it just depends on timing and money. At the moment I have to focus on saving for school funds and whatnot so I haven't gotten around to pre-ordering it. Also, if camping out was the only option to get it on the release day I would probably pass up on the opportunity.

I would definitely camp out for it, bring a tent, a cot , my ds, and $50. o yeah...though I did pre order

This will make me even more popular soooooooooo

Idiots camp out
Wise people preorder mounths in advance
Ive never had to camp out for things I just turned up on the day and got what I want (but due to money things I will wait for this game

I reserved it and I will still camp out. I need it the second it is released.

the only thing I ever camped for was my wii. I didn't have the luxury of the pre order option since they were only getting a shipment of like 3 last Christmas and it was first come first serve.
I camped outside my local mall all night t get my wii, would do it again in a heartbeat if there were no other (saner) way..like pre ordering.

I'm going to try and reserve my copy of brawl, or just order it online if i must. But I'll get it eventually.

i havent pre-orderd it because i don't no when it will be realeased in Australia i wanna get the U.S. version but they prob wont have any they would have sold out

Yeah, We in Australia have to wait FOREVER!!! But I will preorder anyway, I have to work and crap like that.
And Luigi-Man, if you have an Australian Wii, and you buy an American game, it will probably be in a different format, it would not work so it would be a waste.

I wouldn't. I'd like to but I know I'd most likely just end up not going and talking a lot about it. That's why I reserved my cope and I can just stroll and say "Ello, I'd like to pick up my reserve." So simple, So easy.

I would totally camp all night for it. /end sarcasm

I have better things to do then camp out for a game. And to quote South Park "I have a life"

Back