Would you have this when you get married?

The first picture looks like the man is having second thoughts.. I can see why :lol:

I would never do that..

Also the cake looks horrible..

The cake looks awful for one, and the colour scheme isn't traditional at all. If I were that serious about gaming I'd just put Mario and Peach on the top. Retarded scale too. That cake at the end of Super Mario 64, okay, I can live with that, but I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up to her wedding in a Mario kart.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ciper remind me not to marry you if those are the types of cakes you wish to have at your wedding lmfao.
Honestly I would rather have a huge stack of cupcakes in different flavors in place of the cake.

Its very trendy now. Food Network shows them every once in a while. Often included in the mix are Carrot Cake cupcakes :drool:

You noob, there is no S on drool!

stfu n00b! im a moron :sick: besides drools is pural. one can drool but at the present time i was drooling. its all part of context ;)

and cupcakes....thats gotta be interesting. my brothers wedding is next weekend lets see what kinda cake (if there IS a cake) hes got

6a00c2251d2961f21900c2251dc7708fdb-200pi

Shouldn't the Xbox be at the bottom?

I wouldn't want that at my wedding or anyone elses as well >.>. A birthday fits much better.

Back