Would you pay?

TwilightWarrior

Wiitarded
Jan 12, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
5783-4132-2401-7433
Right we all have Wii Sports.

However if a new version of Wii Sports came out with online play (The same games etc ) would you pay full price for it?

Nope. It's more fun playing with people I already know and can see IRL anyway.

400 point upgrade sounds fair enough, i would like it to go to 300 though cause its only an update.

briers07 said:
400 point upgrade sounds fair enough, i would like it to go to 300 though cause its only an update.

Yeah. I'd buy the Upgrade for 400 anyways [Though 300 is better lol] and I'd prefer to verse people all over the world. Get a head set and it'd be Swank I tell you that much!

No sorry, I rather have a online mario party or wario wares BTW just america got wii sports in their bundles. Everyone eles got wii play(in my oppion a much better buy)

blogman54 said:
400 points is fair I would never pay 50 bucks just for online play:crazy:

Oh please, yourtelling me you've never played a weak MMO as a kid, or even something like WoW or EVE? I know I have, then again online depends on the game, like for 360 you have to pay justto go online lol. (I hope nintendo dosen't do that, dont get mixed up with full version of internet channel)

Wiitendo said:
No sorry, I rather have a online mario party or wario wares BTW just america got wii sports in their bundles. Everyone eles got wii play(in my oppion a much better buy)

Not true, i am lead to believe that everywhere but Japan got Wii Sports they got Wii Play, I know that everwhere else but Japan got Wii ports bundled in but I am unsure if Japan got it. But not many Japanese on this forum tbh.

^You are right.

Japanese Wii's did not come with Wii Sports bundled...therefore, the Wii was cheaper to buy.

However, Wii Sports was a full price game, and also the top selling there aswell.

Wii Sports was bundled with the Wii in all other regions.

You guys are taking Wii Sports for granted.. Remember, no other system had a bundled game with it. Some of you say 5 bucks.. Come on, I would say its a $30 game.

Back