Would you play brawl with no headset.

hexen0079

wiibater
Dec 2, 2006
Taylor Tx
Wii Online Code
2962-0112-2367-0514
Look i dont know about yall. But i wish they come out with some sort of headset to talk to your friends while playing. It makes it so much easier to set up matches, and the whole fun of playing brawl was trash talking your opponent. Now dont get me wrong. I know some of yall are saying no we dont need people going around shouting noob. Yeah i know we dont. But think about this as well. Battlion wars 2 has an online co-op mode. Now imagine playing that with no headset. How are you going to coordinate and attack or withdrawal if you cant talk. Sure you press the up button on the d-pad and an automatic message says. MOVE OUT. what the hell. So i would like your thoughts on this.

i thought bwii 2's online was just a 1-on-1 matchup, for the headset thing, it would be helpful for things like medal of honor 2 but i got by using the keyboard in battlefield, so if the keyboard functions well, it could still work out.

Yes, I would play brawl with no headset. You don't need a headset in a game like that, it'd just be idiots who don't know how to use them burning a hole in my ear. No thanks.

For Bwii, yeah, headsets would definitely be useful if you were playing with friends or a clan. But for pick-up games? Heh, it's just going to be people acting like every match is an American Idol audition. (I may be a little jaded after years of XBox Live and WoW Raids.)

I think it would make the games nice addition... and when i play strikers.. Yeah i get frustraited but i also honor the guy for being such a good player- And that it would be nice to hear the other guy struggle and go "GAAHHH" But either way i'm going to play SSBB without or with headset,

-And yes i would love one D:

Yes I would play brawl even through it doesn't have a headset, because the game doesn't need a headset to make it "Awesome", A Headset would make the game better through but I think the game would lag like hell 16 vs 16 Team Super Sudden Death

CyanRussel said:
It doesnt matter to me.......im still going to OWN+SH!T=PWNAGE in the game anyway...

You're going to own and feces equals succeed in the game?
Way to make sense.

When I first clicked on this thread, I was thinking, "What is this, a joke? Of course I'd play without a headset." But when you mentioned trash-talking, that got me thinking about how trash-talking is fun when you're playing against your friends. I would like a headset in Brawl.

My god the Wii owns... said:
You're going to own and feces equals succeed in the game?
Way to make sense.

When I first clicked on this thread, I was thinking, "What is this, a joke? Of course I'd play without a headset." But when you mentioned trash-talking, that got me thinking about how trash-talking is fun when you're playing against your friends. I would like a headset in Brawl.
Lol....i guess i could poop feces while im whoopin ppl in the game.:lol: "wonder why i didnt put sarcasm on my post...on the OWN+SH!T part":scared:

A headset would be nice, but its not needed. I keep asking myself if I should get the 360 for online play. Then I remind myself of how many idiots are on live.

Wrong on not having a place to plug into. Theres a USB port on the back of your wii. Actually they're two USB ports.

I'd play and enjoy SSBB with or without headset, I don't really care if it has one, at least not for that kind of game, but for BWII, well if ther is a coop mode, then the headset is really needed, you just can't make a good strategy with pre-made frases.

Back