Would you take something from the game?

Chicagoan

Official Breeder.
Mar 16, 2007
Chicago
Wii Online Code
0990-1391-2473-1732
There is something you would take from the game?

I find very very annoying the stages you are on a moving platform and you need to get the 100 purple coins... That's a PITA and I hate it :mad5: I had to
Take them both with Mario and
Luigi
so do it twice
If you miss a damn coin... you must start over... arrrg

Not really, I really enjoyed this game.
But if I had to take something it would be lowering the amount of hidden stars out there, some are just too hard to find/get to.

^^ But, those are the only things that makes the game longer than 8 hours of game play. :/

Yeah, but other things can be lengthy as well, Purple Coins aren't always easy.

Okay, forget what I said about no voice acting. How's this:

They should have made it so that every time that delivery toad gives you five 1-ups from Peach, you didn't have to go through all the same dialogue (yeah yeah, toad, I get it, the princess helps me when she's not even here, now stand still while I kill you.) and the letter is the same EVERY TIME!

Yeah but you make the letter disappear within seconds though.
If its too much of a problem, just don't get the shrooms.

I wouldn't take away too much from the game. The part that annoys me most is the messages the game sends your Wii console. I'll shut the game off after playing until 11 at night to get some rest for school, and two minutes later that bright blue light flashes in my face. Then I have to go turn the console back on, go through the saftey instruction screens, click on the messages section, and delete every single "LUIGI HAS GONE MISSING!!! OH MY GOD!" There probably is an option in the game to stop these messages, but I haven't really looked into it yet.

Other than that, I can say I've been addicted to the game for a week now.:ihih:

There is no option, I've looked.

I hate the Topmen, the spinning tops that when you jump on them, they spring you high in the air. They are unnecessary.

A very minor gripe though.

no proper 2 player elements to the game
mario and luigi working side by side at the same time

Crazy Eyes said:
I wouldn't take away too much from the game. The part that annoys me most is the messages the game sends your Wii console. I'll shut the game off after playing until 11 at night to get some rest for school, and two minutes later that bright blue light flashes in my face. Then I have to go turn the console back on, go through the saftey instruction screens, click on the messages section, and delete every single "LUIGI HAS GONE MISSING!!! OH MY GOD!" There probably is an option in the game to stop these messages, but I haven't really looked into it yet.

Other than that, I can say I've been addicted to the game for a week now.:ihih:

Yeah. You actually have to do that whole thing. I tried to just turn on the console (with the tv off) press A and wait a bit (so it downloads the messages) But turning it of, after a couple of minutes... bright blue light again :mad5:

The first time scared me, as I need a new router, so my wii is not online. After playing the second time. I turn off and I saw the bright light, and I said, "What the hell is going on?" I turn on the wii, and I heard noises from the CD and me...
??????????????? wtf?????????????????

I thought my wii gone nuts.

Back